No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

A nice place for a siesta!

14 Likes

This is my favorite screenshot. It shows how big those space crystals really are. :smile:

8 Likes

@Misterrmac Got light pods planet with working inbound portal.

10 Likes

I think I broke the portal…

14 Likes

Carnivorous?

9 Likes

How now, four… um… 12 legged cow!

9 Likes

That’s some buckey ball!

1 Like

How many wings does it take?

Hard at work.

Made me think of candy.

The Path of Light.

14 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

More dogfights!

8 Likes

9 Likes

I didn’t even realize until now that the wallpaper i’ve been using the last month is the same color scheme as the atlas logo

11 Likes

My husband,who knows about such things, says this needle front to my new S ship looks like Icaus space ship from Planet of the Apes… he doesn’t play nms but is always looking at the tv screen when I play…I think he is lazy and should play it himself instead of watching me!
Hang on though, that would mean we would have to get another PS4 and tv screen… mmmmmm…

11 Likes

I can’t pick lol

8 Likes

This is a very tough decision but I’d go with the 2nd, both are great pictures :grinning:

1 Like

2nd one best

1 Like

Carefully merge the 2 pics!
Blue jets of the freighter above, with the golden red of the planet features below.

2 Likes

I thought they were cute 'cause they look like they are wearing hats…then they all turned and headed straight towards me

5 Likes

One of the most fascinating moons I have found! I could have explored it for days. It is crammed with creatures. Too bad it was so hot and with storms every couple of minutes. Couldn’t stand outside for more than a few minutes.

14 Likes