No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

I REALLY like that first one. Moons are my new favorite. How can you not love the view with a planet filling the sky?

1 Like

Roaming the painted hills.

5 Likes

…and more dogfights. Sorry, I have top this milestone…

8 Likes

Some pictures from last night’s sesh :slightly_smiling_face:

Through the Atmosphere

Windows XP9000

Experimenting with the filters (Vibrant - Fuzzyness 100%)
Perhaps one of my favourite pictures.

One of the smallest and cutest Diplo’s I’ve met

Jumpy Tortoise Dog

Gek Fancy-dress

14 Likes

The least intimidating hostile creature ever.

A face only a mother could love :fearful:

I love it when you enter a system and all the ships spawn at once.

7 Likes

19 Likes

Is that the new Legendary Pokemon? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Could it be Mother @Xion4012 ?

A localised exodus

It was love at first scan (over a year ago!)

Diving arrival

9 Likes

Oh my yes, they do look related. I got a shot of sentinels like that too, they were flying into eachother :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did you see my Parasect?
https://forums.atlas-65.com/t/no-man-s-sky-v1-3-screenshots-art-videos-streaming/2910/62?u=xion4012

2 Likes

My new exotic ship… Bluebird

Taking a test flight with the locals :smiley:

9 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

I have a Gold version, find the handling on low flights erratic… maybe it’s me but I wish I had keep my old yellow sphere haulier which was cluncky but steady…

1 Like

Yea it is kinda zippy in low flight. I like that though, I find I just have to take extra care on the gas :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guy was so big, I came over a hill and flew right into him!

8 Likes

Didnt know that could happen… early on once exploring my second or third planet I had a signal from beneath the waves… something was down there but I didnt have the nerve to find out by landing my ship underwater…will do next time …

12 Likes

Smallest creature I have found. .38m and moving fast!

8 Likes

How far are you from the center …I wonder If I might find one like that but feel I’m too far out as I am not that good at this traveling about stuff yet… my latest system is 682112… that is the number under the system name in the top left corner.

I am still 70k ly from the center, near the galactic hub, 2 levels below. I will look for a portal. Are you on pc?