No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Best way to get a vehicle somewhere it doesn’t want to go is to go there and then summon it. If there is room it will summon. (just make sure it faces the way you want, lol)

2 Likes

… or that. Yeah, didn’t think of that possibility at all. :sweat_smile:

Now, can you tell me of a different way of getting my roamer out of those pesky holes with protruding terrain just that I can’t exit by boosters? :fire:

2 Likes

I’ve been stuck in narrow canyons with those beyond verticle walls and managed to get out with a combo of boosters and jumping, bounced up and backwards and landed on the opposite side of the canyon I was in. It did get me out, but ended up on the wrong side.

3 Likes

Yeaaah … happens to me All. The. Time.

I don’t even bother trying to get out if I don’t see a straight wall. I just cruise along in the canyon until I encounter an exit - as in a straight wall where I can boost myself up.

3 Likes

Some more from my travels.

17 Likes

Some great shots there.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I left the game behind for quite a while but I had to see sights like these again. Can’t wait for NEXT month.

6 Likes

New base in the ESCD hub, eventually will be a circut board farm. Still a work in progress.

15 Likes

The Tri-stegatops

18 Likes

Here’s a first for me. Squid’s mine. 15 and 20 slot royal’s flew in right after I landed.

16 Likes

Quite the collection :wink:

2 Likes

Whats more weird is its a low economy system

3 Likes

Must have been slumming… :laughing:

2 Likes

Strangely enough today I found twins–one had 15 slots and the other had 20.

14 Likes

Nice! :+1:

Don’t mess with these guys

16 Likes

Nice to see you’re keeping them happy. :laughing:

Again, I found a huuuuge cavern/tunnel on my home planet… hehe :beers:

!

13 Likes

The Dark Hidden Monolith

11 Likes

Yummy Zinc! :v:

14 Likes