NMS10 Event Planet Info & Discussion

This topic is for discussion of ‘our’ No Mans’s Sky 10 year anniversary festivities.

Feel free to share your experience, screenshots, and everything else related to this major moment in NMS history!

Below you’ll find all the info you’ll need for our Atlas CSD / ETARC forum event system.

The NMS10 record breaking attempt will kick off at 2026-08-09T18:00:00Z

NOTE:

Treat everyone and their property with respect, try to avoid use of Corvettes in multiplayer, make sure to check your game and permission settings, but most of all…
Enjoy the festivities and have an awesome time!

PS:

Some bases are worth trying with Multiplayer disabled, to ensure power and logic can work correctly.

Atlas CSD (ETARC) - Event System Info

System Info

Name: Atlas CSD (ETARC) - Event System NMS10 (Euclid)
Original Name: Tagnin-Hui
Galaxy: Euclid Galaxy
Celestial Bodies: 3 Planets
Dominant Lifeform: Gek
Economy: Research // Unpromising
Conflict level: Tranquil

Glyphs Portal Code Galactic Address
0168FA5BAC25 0424:0079:0DB9:0168

Planets

Atlas CSD (ETARC) - Event Planet NMS10

Original Planet Name: Dashamsg

Glyphs Portal Code Galactic Address
1168FA5BAC25 0424:0079:0DB9:0168

Onzona J27

Glyphs Portal Code Galactic Address
2168FA5BAC25 0424:0079:0DB9:0168

Rusis Beta

Glyphs Portal Code Galactic Address
3168FA5BAC25 0424:0079:0DB9:0168


Note: No creatures available for taming

Bases

Sentinel Pillar


Latitude/Longitude: +17.02, +79.42

Power Issue

In case anyone finds that base items are all unpowered, please try to save/reload to see if power becomes present again. This has been a common issue with the game and should be reported. In some cases, getting power to work remains an issue. Please try the below suggestion.

16 Likes

That looks awesome!

7 Likes

And BOOOMMMM, we’re live! This is where all ‘our’ celebration discussion wil be. Info for our event system can be found up top. We may make changes to the top post as we (sky)dive into the party! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Not sure how I grabbed the old image but I corrected it lol.
Hope everyone can join us today! A lot of work went into the venues. We hope to see you there!

10 Likes

Thanks @Jupiter.blues for the great track but, I broke your raceway :joy:


and I am stealing @johnnycloud 's wall art idea for my next big build

9 Likes

@escapade I’m in love with your aquatic park. The cavern is so skillfully planed, I’m definitely more a tourist than a designer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If others bases are at the same level the visit will be long :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Thank you so much, @kerdorin ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ve been pretty blown away by all the cleverness and creativity people have put into the various attractions on that planet. Really excited for the wider community’s reaction to it all :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I’m in for a bit of sightseeing, maybe I’ll find a spot to make my own.

5 Likes

Just seen you arrive

6 Likes

Greetings fellow travellers :nerd_face:

Quick note about Paraffinium Peak A Maze base, the aim of the base is not decorative, the interior is a maze, enter by the green decal door up the ridge and ramp from the landing pads. With the goal of finding the power switch to open the red decal door to exit from.

There are multiple ways to experience the maze interior with a few surprises scattered around.

The commemorative aspect is the play on words amaze and A Maze, thank you Team Mercury for No Man’s Sky and amazing us for 10 years :heart:

14 Likes

Great to meet you in game @toddumptious , thanks for visiting A Maze base :heart:

6 Likes

No problem, I couldn’t quitw figure it out, currently have the “no power at bases” bug so trying to fix that now. Was power required to complete or fully experience the maze? I’ll be back if it is :slight_smile:

Great to meet you too!

7 Likes

Oh no :face_with_peeking_eye:

Yes power to switches, doors and teleporters

I wondered why you were outside flying around

There is a nearby electromagnetic field powering everything

P.S. hope the no power bug doesn’t affect everyone visiting

5 Likes

I have it mentioned in the top post too. If anyone knows a solid workaround if it persists after a save/reload, I’d love to hear it

5 Likes

@Rusty changing the game at @Jupiter.blues race track

@rusty try turning and shimmying your way up the steep incline with the nautilon.

Oh. you just fell :joy:

11 Likes

Now this is podracing

9 Likes

Caught your struggle :smirking_face:

6 Likes

Just arrived in the meeting world!

4 Likes

I moved my boost modules around, maybe that gave me enough for the second round

3 Likes

I have changed both switches so that the entry and exit doors are both open. The entrance to the left, the intended exit to the right, but feel free to explore the maze whichever way :nerd_face:

The use of teleporters is not needed to complete the maze, was only to provide a shortcut if you got to the exit but had not changed the switch yet to open it.

Hope this helps

5 Likes