NMS Origins

This is why I asked about PSN earlier. Some wondered if this was the reason for the dial-up post

We’ve already posted 143 times and it hasn’t even released… :laughing:

4 Likes

I think I know what it is! I bet “Origins” is the name of the new 65DaysOf
Static album, and…

Yeah, I bet that fell flat… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyhow, I want to know what the HAIL is going on. I still get headaches pondering Emily, 16, the whole origins of everything…

Origins…

This universe seems incomplete. We have ancient sites with tiny bits of lore from ages long dead. There are Gek hobnobbing with Vy’keen, even while the Vyks are waging war on them. The Korvax are being coy about something. There was a lab back on Earth sometime in the past that had something to do with a system that tapped into the very fabric of time and space, and… then I got lost along the way.

I want to know. I want to know what ATLAS is up to. If there will be more stuff to discover to explain why this universe is the way it is.

I love exploring and seeing new worlds, but… there has to be more. I know there is a big THING yet to be revealed. There just has to be. I’ve been out of the loop too long, and I can’t seem to find if anyone has any of this stuff figured out.

5 Likes

I believe that with each update we are inching towards a complete story. In fact, many wonder if the Origins may be the origin of the Gek, Vy’Keen and Korvax. I would love to see their homeworlds and explore the story of their history…we shall see.

6 Likes

I asked about the three races’ homeworlds back in the days of the Waking Titan chaos. I hope those posts nudged the Mercury folk’s imaginations.

I also hope we don’t have to leave Euclid to learn the Truth. I have no desire to leave. One ENTIRE galaxy is more than enough to explore for millions of lifetimes.

This is one of those times I’m so glad the ETARC Forums are real time active.

I need to get back into space, before the universe Changes yet again, and everything isn’t the same. I want to see Nada and Polo again. I hope they know something…

3 Likes

And least we not forget about the 4th race, the origins of the Travellers

:alien: There is a Traveller featured in the image, as well :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Origins … Ah! Maybe time travel?

3 Likes

You mean like this, @temp? :wink:

5 Likes

Well, maybe not that far back.

4 Likes

Well, if we do get the origin stories, we really must see the Gek Spawn…it is in the lore. :open_mouth:

5 Likes
8 Likes

I mean, there is a huge gek first spawn asset in space that clearly wasnt supposed to be in space… it came from somewhere. A planet perhaps? Maybe it was on a planet and the planet exploded sending debris in space? Wild theory.

4 Likes

I thought I saw…

• “Gasp!”

5 Likes

I was wondering the same thing.

But … wait … We’ll never see the Gek Spawn. That would be censored!

3 Likes

SM posted another tweet. Its 4 photos of the same two wallpapers for mobile phones. There doesnt seem to be anything of significance in the photos other than being cropped.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I had to remove the other two videos I did on the update since I gave out too much info about my contact. Here’s a spoiler free video about the update!

5 Likes

Heh, I worried about that when I saw your earlier videos. Hope no one got in trouble. Fortunately in this case it seems fairly harmless, just some possible hints a few days early.

3 Likes

You might want to grab the tweet as well. So sorry. :anguished:

Which tweet? I deleted most of the ones I had links to the video in

1 Like

Aaah! This is good, real good. LoL

2 Likes