NMS-Inspired Visual Art

That’s not really being a gentelman saying that it is your grandmother… hu hu…
C’mon, everyone recognized you already!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Her moustache reminds me of my own grandmother, such majesty :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Very 70’s. :grin:

6 Likes

Unedited except for the text and some minor light effects

11 Likes

17 Likes

This art makes me cry rainbow tears of joy.

5 Likes

Goodbye Atlas Rises… it’s been a fantastic journey…

12 Likes

I don’t think I see any threads for fanart. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but wanted to share this poster I made inspired by the community events. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

@kyle-culver: I believe this topic fits your reply a lot better. Nice work :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you Devilin! I know for future posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is very nice! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for week 2. :rofl::poop:

Hahaha! We’ll see… this was kind of a off the cuff thing that took me all day. In fact, I continued working on it to bring it to a more suitable level:

14 Likes

Not really sure where to put this, but here it is:

Started to draw this the day of NEXT but never finished it

15 Likes

@Ospredox: I moved your reply here as the other topic has been archived with the release of Next.

Nice work, deserves to be finished :wink:

5 Likes

Made these two digital paintings in the last two days, be sure to tell me what ye think :thinking:

16 Likes

I did some some doodling(?) while waiting on a slow program to load. I started with the thought of emulating @NightShadow’s work. For now, I’ll just be happy with the somewhat nice proportions of the last one.

18 Likes

Off to a good start!

2 Likes

I had to remake a logo in my graphic design class, so I decided to meme @damonnabru in the process. One of the best things I’ve ever created

9 Likes

I thought that was just some manipulated text… Then I looked at the logo closer. :laughing:

3 Likes

Today’s prompt for Inktober is ‘drooling’, and since I drool when I love things, like No Man’s Sky, I had to create some fanart. I took this opportunity to try some brushes I don’t normally use and was loving the textures of the oens I was using!

And here is a speed paint vid of the process. :slight_smile:

14 Likes