New Space Game: The Outer Worlds

Obsidian Entertainment, the creators of Fallout: New Vegas, just released a new space game called The Outer Worlds. Below are videos on this game from my channel. Feel free to discuss the game here.

8 Likes

yes it is a good game being made by a great company

3 Likes

Not available on Steam, though. :unamused:

I think I’ll wait until it is.

3 Likes

Will be 1 year before Steam release because of Epic…also requires Win 10. So I got it on PS4. Graphics are not as nice but still good.
I am an Intelligent, tech savvy Elevator Operator with very good Sneaking capabilities. :smile:
Enjoying the game so far. Just completed my first major mission and re-routed the power.

7 Likes

6 Likes

That’s handy to know, as I’m currently running Win 7. Microsoft have told me they’re pulling Win 7 support in the new year, so I’ll have to upgrade something.

I still intend building a new computer, but plans are on pause awaiting medical decisions.

It will be something to look forward to when I get the new computer up and running.

6 Likes

Minimum system requirements list Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit:

• CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
  • RAM: 4GB
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
  • HDD Space: 40GB

Recommended are:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K or Ryzen 5 1600
  • RAM: 8GB
  • GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 470
  • HDD Space: 40GB

My current system just passes the mins for this, but I’m also currently (re)building a new machine. Still a budget build, but should be fine with most modern titles (at least for a little while).

6 Likes

Nice to know they are still considerate of us win7 users. However, I am starting to have issues in Steam and I can’t help but think they are OS related. We can’t expect everyone to accomodate us for much longer.
In the meantime, enjoying The Outer Worlds on PS4.
Is there no 3rd person viewpoint? I don’t mind 1st but, I did go to all that trouble to make my character and I only get to see her in the menu…:upside_down_face:

Oh, and I am in LOVE with the posters in the game and during the load screens. I have screenshot saved the ones on the load screen. Thinking of printing some out (for my own personal use)

5 Likes

it is in beta at the moment

4 Likes

get windows 8.1 tis what I will use, then gong to non-microsoft os’s when the time comes

3 Likes

I wonder if it runs in Linux

2 Likes

PC? Nice shot!

3 Likes

Here ya go: http://www.menuetos.net/

3 Likes

Xbox1x, thanks!

2 Likes

has been playing the game for all to see

2 Likes

Hey @MacForADay, you can place items in your ship’s cabin by placing your cursor over the desired location and then dropping the item. This includes the shelves on the wall behind your bed. Just be careful with bottles. They tend to disappear into the walls.

2 Likes

Wife been playing the game, tis funny at times and tis great!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe someone on PS4 can answer this. Why do my screenshots come out dark?
Also, SAM will not be very pleased with this crew member. (No, she is not dead) :grin:

Some of my favorite posters.

Did you punch him? (wink)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

My screenshots come out dark too; I don’t know why.

Added a video to the original post.

2 Likes