Musk Buys Twitter 🚨

Not sure how I feel…

2 Likes

I’m sure how I feel.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear more about that. For me, it is going to take some ruminating.

1 Like

I really don’t care… I never understood why twitter is a thing, probably never will. It’s there, it’s not there, I really don’t give a damn. The world looses nothing if you take away the direct brain to screen interface of all the morons out there.

6 Likes

Yeah, im not sure what to think of this honestly. Lol

2 Likes

Its broken and should be fixed. I am not sure this is the fix but, if the worst happens, its as @jedidia stated

3 Likes

Step 2: Disable ability to flame … err … comment on news article sites. Most entries are trash or “I need attention” types.

2 Likes

…they better not stop the one emoji tweet from SM to start the next release hype train… #justsayin

8 Likes

considering he has openly stated he is going to open source algorithms to be transparent…i think that is a very positive thing.

4 Likes

Two days after Elon Musk’s $44 billion bid to take Twitter private was accepted by the board, Musk tweeted out in jest, “Next I’m buying Coca-Cola to put the cocaine back in

Just a taste of what is to come I am sure

4 Likes

Of course, he was joking about the cocaine.

It’s actually fentanyl.

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Homeland Security told him he can’t install the mind control device.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well, no sooner than he walked in with a sink and already, twitter is doing just that. Sinking.
I no longer have just #NoMansSky in my feed. Many are saying their tweets are not being seen and I agree. My feed is like a ghost town of NMS material and is filled with cats and dogs…
I double checked my settings.
Will it be fixed or has it changed forever? :face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes

Unlikely to be related, though. High-level management changes do not trickle into products this quickly, if at all :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Interesting.

Im thinking of a few possible scenarios (maybe just conspiracy theories :grin: )

• This change was planned and one of Musk’s pre-requisites for taking over that contributed to the delay, he has publicly stated twitter should be a completely open forum /town square like experience where differing views/opinions/content would be the norm/standard experience, translated this could mean opening up feeds and not limiting them to content preferences.

This is a twisted/veiled way of spamming content under the guise of free speech and an open and uncensored community experience.

However content will be curated, based on how much advertiser spent or other populist and specific agendas are to be pushed.

• next scenario is that its sabotage, maybe even a prepared exit/self destruct procedure to be executed in the case of a hostile take over.
    Internally the change was implemented to upset users and sink the ship so new owner does not benefit .

• a bug in the code that QA missed :man_facepalming:

• the cat/dog/pet meme hacker group Anonypuss finally achieved their goal and the start of the final phase of their diabolical plan to control all social media content is in play. :scream:

6 Likes

Dogs and cats have had a secret agenda all along. I think they have taken advantage of the transition period to put their scheme into motion. :smile:

5 Likes

I like the way you think. :wink:

3 Likes