MOD | No Man's Sky - Space Adventures Update 1.6

Hi everyone,
i am French and i ve been following the developpement of No Man’s Sky since pre release. Always supported HG before and after the release, being a devellopper myself, i know it must have been a lot to go through for a small team. I love the game, and had one of my best gaming moments with this game. This game inspires me a lot and i have a lot of suggestions for it. I did managed to released some of them as mods SPACE ADVENTURES - ATLAS RISES - DELETED at No Man's Sky Nexus - Mods and Community

11 Likes

If only I had good pc…

Also, I didn’t know how much I wanted new vehicles until I looked at those screenshots!

2 Likes

@Redmas: I have removed the YouTube link from the title, as having just a URL as a title, does not make your topic easy to find. Instead I made the topic title the same as the YouTube video you linked. I then edited your topic to include the video at the end, showing as an embed instead.

2 Likes

Some very nice aesthetics there :+1:

4 Likes

Fantastic!!
No Man’s Sky has inspired so many people in such creative ways, not only in improving the graphics of the game but also the inventive ways people have implemented multiplayer!

This will take game developers to a new level of even more realistic worlds and game creating!
Very good!!

3 Likes

Very nice looking graphics… The gigantic worms are awesome!
I which we could have this as a procedural default creature In nms without having to add a mod!

And what about the flying metal jellyfish like… awesome!

1 Like

Some very nice ideas, beautiful grafics. Happy to be able to run it without a war machine as computer too :smiley:

2 Likes