May 22-26 New WT Commands and Cont'd Dev Kit Arrivals

no just type them into waking titan to recieve Lore

horus
From my red soil, four times rises Vulcan

anu
Marked with honeycomb scars, I am the lowest of the low

Honestly, those sound more like clues than lore.
I’m pretty sure I’ve heard “four times rises vulcan” somewhere before, but I can’t remember where…

Possibly clues to find the encoding of the pastebin strings. I tried decoding base64 to hex to see if it would yield valid UTF-8, but nope.

Well yeah, the honeycomb scars is from the world of glass, the abandoned building lore told us

“Beneath their skin, they had placed tiny seeds of the glass, which took on the appearance of strange, ritualistic scarring. The nubs of the broken crystal were ancient, ground down and polished by generations before them. They fed them their life, and in return the crystals glowed with emerald fires and brought them closer to their fate. I would listen to them talk of worlds they could never have seen, in alien tongues that their body was not made to utter. The glass made them something more than they were, a vessel for intelligences utterly unlike us.”

2 Likes

Yeah, I know that one, but the only connection here is “scars”, which is rather tenuous. “Honeycomb” and “Hexagon” are similar enough, but the hexagon worlds we encounter are not the world of glass, so I don’t think this is the right track.

i was on this planet yesterday

it was made of glass and had winds of shards of glass

1 Like

Ok, that’s something! :smile:
DOesn’t quite connect to the “lowest of the low”, though.
Also, how is there a base on that planet? Aren’t exotic planets uninhabited, like dead ones?

1 Like

this is what happens when u place glass beneath the skin, the honeycomb scars effect

the lore tells us that

I’m working on this one atm

I have been working on this simulation theory since 2016 on the Steam Forums, when people thought i was crazy, before the ARG started

Drove myself crazy pushing these orbs to Portals

4 Likes

Thanks for this, listening while I scroll through all this madness :slight_smile:

EMILY!!! :scream:

Okay, I fear whatever humanity or innocence the AI had when it first awoke and spoke to us as Emily, is gone.

Or @zsigmond was right and she was never to be trusted…

#zsigmondwasright

Gonna get that on a tshirt :joy:

I found some whimsy in the scientists quest line, in that he tries to make a new family with a beacon etc. It’s also incredibly heart breaking though, the reasons why and the pay off.

The games writing is actually littered with levity its just very subtle and existential almost at times in its presentation.

But it’s definitely nothing like Douglas Adams use of humor within his novels. Though the game has a lot of references to his works, like that babel fish dialogue tree. When I played day one and knew no languages I still knew that slug was going in my ear, or at least hoped at the time that’s what would happen haha.

Varing back on topic just got done reading everything and holy hell! Great job everyone! If it wasn’t for all the pictures you share and ideas you post I would not be able t follow this on my phone as well as I am, thanks to all the hard working citizen scientists around the world

<3

sorry if I seem crazy emotional, big historical moment for Ireland yesterday and I’m still riding that wave of witnessing a collective effort for progress and change come to its climax :sob:

Okay caught up on this thread, onto the next :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning! It is Saturn. Look at it’s pole!

Before going to bed I was typing a bunch of egyptian god names on the console… Horus, was not one of them. :confounded:

2 Likes

Wow it has been busy here over the weekend… and kinda looking terminal… why do I get the feeling this isn’t going to end well😕

1 Like

It has soooo many moons…

And there are Gek living there, according to one of my favorite books from childhood…
images

3 Likes

just sayin’

4 Likes

All exotic planets have at least one inhabitable base. I live on a floating crystal one in survival mode right now.

2 Likes

Guys, would there be an interest in live streaming the black light thing on my dev kit tonight? I’m going to buy one today (utensils nearly 2pm where I am right now), and then live stream it tonight… dunno if you’d be interested just for completeness/additional info given that the glyphs are actually solved…

7 Likes

You should definitely look to see if yours has any info regardless

4 Likes

The instructions were to connect with other and stuff, hence the live stream question…

2 Likes

I would watch it.

1 Like

Thinking around “the lowest of the low”, I tried this:

I wasn’t aware of this one. Have we seen it before?

11 Likes

What is Nadir?

It’s the lowest point in any given direction. Opposite of zenith (the highest).

5 Likes