I received the "Brainwave" message from Sean last night, and this is what he said: (A thread for really weird videos at this point)

Has anyone noticed these brainwave transmissions we’re recieving sounds like All Along the Watchtower except as if bear mcreary had scored it? Just me? :wink:

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Sounds familiar…

4 Likes

Well then, HelloGames does it their way no matter what!

4 Likes

Kept waiting for the pun… It reminded me that I was going to watch the trailer and…
I jizzed on my pants.

7 Likes

4 player band co-op confirmed

5 Likes

I really appreciate all the cool stuff people are posting here.

Last night I dreamed my mom was resurrected from the dead. She got out of a coffin, put in her hearing aids, and went to an apartment to live with her boyfriend again. Sad thing is, she wasn’t buried in a coffin, she was cremated. I’m ok, but I still seem to be dealing with her death.

10 Likes

It took me about a year to come to terms with losing my dad. It takes time. I still cry sometimes though. But, it does get better. At least dreaming about it means you are dealing with it. It is when people refuse to deal with things that they get out of hand. Everything will be okay. :blush:

7 Likes

Yeah for me to, losing my dad to cancer a slow and terrible process to watch and being told he had passed on that morning was still such a brutal shock.

That is 3 years ago. And why it makes it a bit more raw is that he was the one who introduced me to sci-fi. I think he would of liked and appreciated and even played NMS.

He was also an amateur radio operator and we grew up with various aerial configurations in our backyards (we moved alot). The name Yagi and his call sign ZS5NG will always be firmly embedded in my brainwaves. So the ETARC reminds me of him and he loved puzzles in fact some of my processing/figuring out in the ARG is due to him creating cyphers and puzzles for us kids to figure out.

Thank you for sharing @MacForADay and @sheralmyst . Writing this has been good for me. Keep well. And for this it is hearts and not merely likes i am sending.

8 Likes

Do you suffer from an overwhelming sense of dread of what lies beneath human consciousness?

6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

I love that series. I also get a kick out of HISHE

1 Like

I still dream about seeing this guys version of the prequels

2 Likes

Those are really good. Had never seen them before.

1 Like

The third video reminds me of someone… I wonder which one is the digital re-master?

3 Likes