I know it's not a competition but

IN YOUR FACE, EMILY!

I am the most beloved now,

I AM KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

hertz

edit

Guys can I just point out…

@MacForADay is doing all his posting from a PS4. ALL OF IT. LOOK AT HIM GO!!! Seriously, guy is an absolute legend!

30 Likes

In french we’d say “far from the eyes, far from the heart” (loin des yeux, loin du coeur), the english "out of sight, out of mind. " :heart_eyes_cat:

Be careful to not fall into a loop now, or disapear :wink:

9 Likes

Ripe for assimilation…

5 Likes

So you’ll be disappearing into thin air very soon a well? :thinking:

2 Likes

Well… that only took you about a month? slowpoke… :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, good job. There are few who can claim to be as big a fan as you, so I suppose you should be up there. ^^

1 Like

A fan of what? The game? Or Emily? Cos both would be correct.

I feel like I’m falling into my shadow…

If I would ask you if you can remember me, would you?
because I remember you and I see you a lot.
One could think you are an NPC but I doubt that :slight_smile:
You just post a lot :grin:

2 Likes

Was gonna say the game. That’s always the safe answer if one doesn’t know if any Mrs todd is also reading these pages. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hopefully you wont disappear like Emily did!

1 Like

Hail the mountain king!

1 Like

I’ve no idea if she is either, there hasn’t been a Mrs Todd in like 8 years. She’s REALLY good at hide and seek apparently. Slowpoke indeed. :confused:

@Genesais You got it patrick! Aw man, I wish I was an NPC. I could ask the hero to do EVERYTHING for me, and he would, because he’s a completionist. “GERALT! WASH MY GENITALS! I will give you a trophy/achievement”

2 Likes

awwww… sorry to hear that man, I’m sure you’ll find one soon (Emily maybe?) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

congrats man! you deserve it!

now give me a like

4 Likes

And here’s another one for ya. :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t want my legacy at ETARC to be “That one guy who desperately hit on an Echo” XD Though red heads are my kryptonite, I will not go down that road. Now I’m getting flashbacks of those creeps in the NMS discord that were… well not being very respectful towards Em or EL. A few people just suddenly appeared in GD discord asking would we mind if they hung out there for a bit, the NMS discord was not a nice place to be at the time. I had a peek in but most of it was deleted by mods. But going from peoples reactions, it wasn’t good.

@bcatrek I’m running out of likes! But I managed to squeeze you in. I’ve been on a loop with my likes, I’m on here so much they never refresh, everytime I log in and leave one like it says “please wait one more hour before you have another like” or sometimes longer. In the early days I’d run out, come back 24 hours later and have a whole bunch more. Maybe I should stop coming by for a while, let my like power recharge fully again :smiley:

4 Likes

Can’t think of anywhere better to put my like, so here, have it.

1 Like

My very first circle jerk XD

LIKES FOR EVERYBODY IN THE AUDIENCE!

GayByrneONEFOREVERYONEINTHEAUDIENCE

Guys can I just point out…

@MacForADay is doing all his posting from a PS4. ALL OF IT. LOOK AT HIM GO!!! Seriously, guys an absolute legend!

2 Likes

In B4 the last Like. :yum: What’s that in ASCII??

Anyhow, I try to be a mover and shaker around here, but you are the Quaker. Take good care of those hearts, and if you manage to win Emily’s, know that I will be supremely jealous.

Oh well, maybe Elizabeth is available… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just hope I make it out of here before anyone realises I never solved a damn thing. Shit, did I just type that out loud?!

1 Like

Don’t feel too bad toddumptious…
I solved nothing either but I did help instigate a couple of wild-goose-chases.
All part of the fun.
If everyone’s enjoying themselves than it is all good fun.

3 Likes