Hello Games' New Game "The Last Campfire" Is Here!

I keep forgetting about the xbox/win10 connection. Thanks for the reminder. :smiley:

2 Likes

Announced on FB…out now

From the studio that brought you a procedurally generated infinite universe comes an altogether more intimate, hand-crafted puzzle adventure.

Years of hard-work from three members of the team. So proud of our new sibling!

OUT NOW on Apple Arcade, Epic Games Store, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Redirecting...

PC players - EPIC Games Store:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/the-last-campfire/home

3 Likes

Cannot find it on Switch…

2 Likes

@sheralmyst - found this - it has a price but still says coming Summer 2020, and an Add to Wishlist button,
so guess not available just yet

[EDIT] further investigation looks like a regional issue
I see it available on my local [South Africa - European region] store:

2 Likes

It’s not up on Playstation Store in the US yet either.

2 Likes

If anyone finds out that The Last Campfire has become available on PS4, Switch or Xbox One, please let us know.

2 Likes

I don’t see where it was announced on Facebook. There isn’t a recent post on the Hello Games FB page or The Last Campfire FB page.

2 Likes

In the Nintendo Shop!

3 Likes

It just went up on Playstation Store! Sometime after 1 pm CST

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hi @MacForADay - sorry i rushed and didnt get the FB post link

Strangely enough it was posted from the No Mans Sky FB page !

Redirecting...

3 Likes

3 Likes

NMS Weekend Mission…

Play The Last Campfire :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
5 Likes

I could not wait. I bought through Epic, not XBox. :slight_smile: $10 discount made the game a “steal.”

2 Likes

“Puzzle Master” prepare thyself. :smile: There are a few that will give you pause. Not too hard though.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Not giving anything away but, sooner or later you will come to an area with a large pig. Nearby is an alcove with a single block. I could find no purpose for it. There is one more item in that level I found no use for…I am afraid I may have missed something.

2 Likes

Same here! I do have a question though that is a slight spoiler for a puzzle in that section near the next campfire : In the part with the frog statue. Did you need to put 4 frog statues in a circle around the larger frog statue to unlock the cave “door”? I ended up only using three and it opened for me.

2 Likes

It also opened for me with only 3 but only after i asked for help from the campfire ghost and moved the one to a different position - but i did find where the 4th was located and brought it down eventually

3 Likes