Glitches and Funny Pics

Way to get me disoriented !!!

10 Likes

Exit Photo Mode after taking a selfie sitting down (works anywhere)

7 Likes

My new Squadron!

12 Likes

Errr what? I thought you only had 4 slots?

3 Likes

You might wipe the sentinels completely out with that army. Can I hire you out? :smiley:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow roooooooooooaaaaaaaad!

3 Likes

That’s delicious! Can we package that flavor? :yum:

2 Likes

All right, now I’m totally confused…

10 Likes

It seems that this space station is well-grounded in unreality.

6 Likes

Oh is that the bug again where all the stars are in a small area instead of in the sky around you?

1 Like

I had an interesting Anomaly mission today. Was sent to a different system to fight pirates. Apparently this is not allowed within a pirate controlled system.

3 Likes

They got stuck from the Galaxy Map view I just left

3 Likes

I had seen planets colliding, but this one is something else!
It got completely swallowed … Planet-ception! (it’s actually a moon)

11 Likes

Are you saying a moon was inside a hollow planet? (I know they are all kinda hollow.) How did you find it, just by digging down, by accident?

4 Likes

We were doing some research on Discord and we were aware of collisions. We just wanted to see how bad it could go, so Mjstral ran a system search brute-force. He then found a few systems with possible multiple collisions. He reported back with one of those systems having a moon completely inside. So I went to have a look and investigate :smile:

Edit: It is actually amazing to know collisions not being all that super rare either. Even more amazing to know there is no check for this being the case (which is not that hard). So procgen is just allowed to have this happen and be seeded. :thinking:

5 Likes

Is he just confused?

5 Likes

Ghost ship.

8 Likes

Crashed Freighter

Anomaly Buoy

11 Likes

Base for sale!

Premium hillside location!

Spectacular view!

Mandatory disclosure: Original developer was unaware the location was a spawning ground of the Flying Desert Fartfish. The Fartfish is naturally phase shifted and passes harmlessly through structure and tenants alike, however the base is occasionally left filled with clouds of blue Fartfish funk.

All offers considered.

12 Likes