Getting a laugh out of life

Putting his name on things was pretty much his entire business strategy all through his life, so no surprise there. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Having nothing better to do since most jobs have sent everyone home, my brother spent 4 hours at the river doing this:

And yes, it is real. Not photo shopped

9 Likes

Don’t sneeze or cough at it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

And if you do, spray it fast with ethanol!!
:wink:

2 Likes

Ok. The article is not funny but the title… :smile:
BGR: Uranus is leaking gas.

5 Likes

How is this possible? The Force?

1 Like

There are numerous people who do this on YT. Quite fascinating

5 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

While Mrs Mad-Hatter was playing NMS, I noticed a glitch, (I’d seen before), where monstrosity eggs are black instead of the normal pinky-white.
I casually fibbed, “those are ‘dead’ eggs where all the monstrosities are absent & you get the more valuable blue Laval Cores”.
Oh really” she says & promptly mines an egg.
As the monstrosities all jumped out to eat her, I casually added “April Fool”, while she desperately ran off across the landscape with a dozen nasties in hot pursuit.
Apart from calling me a rude word, she’s refusing to talk to me now :laughing:

14 Likes

Worth it… thanks for the laugh

4 Likes

ROFL LMAO … priceless.

In a somewhat related vein, when I got an email from the boss telling me that while teleworking during the Coronavirus pandemic, I’d need to submit a weekly report of tasks done, tasks planned for next week, and details on any short-term or long-term projects, I replied by an IM to him:

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wait a minute…

You send us this weekly report email on April Fools Day. I get it. A joke. Ignore.
(devil emoticon)"

then several seconds later…
“[kidding of course]”

He gave me 3 LOL icons.

You have to get a laugh where you can while things are so serious.

8 Likes

Being a Lego fan, I have to love this!

11 Likes

SMH.

I just watched the first episode of “Tales From the Loop” on Amazon Prime video.

The first thing that entered my mind on seeing the first scene (after the narrator) was, “They’re not keeping distance.” A sad commentary on the times, I know.

When I saw the Eclipse, I thought, “It ought to be red, floating, and pulsing.”
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks SM! I needed that this morning! :rofl:

9 Likes

I gotta say, when he’s right, he’s right. :rofl:

As Half-Life fan let me add…
free-face-mask

12 Likes

New Flora popped up near HomeBase, first time seeing this type, normally we only have some white/grey variety.

But its all just good fun, guys.

7 Likes

Awesome but definitely toxic @kliktrak. Red shrooms are nice to look at though.
I walked outside and found some of the typical brown, grey ones but still, reminded me of a NMS landscape.

7 Likes

NMS has prettier shroom top designs, though.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. The shrooms in my yard are past their freshness date. :laughing: They have entered the spore spreading phase. However, I think I would really like it if the shrooms on toxic planets behaved in the same way. It would be nice if some of them were popped open. We do have some floating spores on these planets but I would like to see some realism where the shrooms are concerned.

4 Likes