Frontiers (Updates and Patches)

Nice! Moving the BC will be a great help!
I can almost hear the reports players filed…I mean the refiner sound did not actually play forever. :joy: but it was annoying.

4 Likes

From the website:

over this Thanksgiving and Christmas period, when life slows down a bit and hopefully gives us all more free time!

Uhm Sean… What planet do you live on again? Because it can’t be this one! :rofl:

4 Likes

Update just went public on Steam! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Moving the bc could be interesting, wonder how high you could take an orbital base now?

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, is there some kind of recourse for those of us who want the Normandy but have 30 Frigates already?

1 Like

You can dismiss one?

2 Likes

You can remove one of your frigates from the console where you assign them to missions. I’m not near the game at the moment and I think it is easier to find now, but it use to be one of those ‘hold R3’ (same as deleting an item from inventory) over the name of the frigate.

4 Likes

Posted on NMS FB page

https://www.facebook.com/735043709857817/posts/5065691433459668/

4 Likes

Bug fixes

• Fixed a crash related to memory allocation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented expedition milestones to visit specific coloured stars from completing if the player did not first have the expected hyperdrive upgrade.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall through the floor of their freighter base when loading a save made aboard the freighter.
  • Fixed a number of snapping issues with the new contextual Pipe base building part.
6 Likes

Big update today.

6 Likes

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when exiting a ship in an abandoned space station.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented VR Teleport Move mode from working correctly in some situations.
  • Fixed a number of crashes related to base and settlement rendering.
  • Fixed a crash related to base building and settlement layouts.
  • Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
7 Likes