Frontiers (Updates and Patches)

Nice! Moving the BC will be a great help!
I can almost hear the reports players filed…I mean the refiner sound did not actually play forever. :joy: but it was annoying.

4 Likes

From the website:

over this Thanksgiving and Christmas period, when life slows down a bit and hopefully gives us all more free time!

Uhm Sean… What planet do you live on again? Because it can’t be this one! :rofl:

4 Likes

Update just went public on Steam! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Moving the bc could be interesting, wonder how high you could take an orbital base now?

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, is there some kind of recourse for those of us who want the Normandy but have 30 Frigates already?

1 Like

You can dismiss one?

2 Likes

You can remove one of your frigates from the console where you assign them to missions. I’m not near the game at the moment and I think it is easier to find now, but it use to be one of those ‘hold R3’ (same as deleting an item from inventory) over the name of the frigate.

4 Likes

Posted on NMS FB page

4 Likes

Bug fixes

• Fixed a crash related to memory allocation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented expedition milestones to visit specific coloured stars from completing if the player did not first have the expected hyperdrive upgrade.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall through the floor of their freighter base when loading a save made aboard the freighter.
  • Fixed a number of snapping issues with the new contextual Pipe base building part.
6 Likes

Big update today.

6 Likes

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when exiting a ship in an abandoned space station.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented VR Teleport Move mode from working correctly in some situations.
  • Fixed a number of crashes related to base and settlement rendering.
  • Fixed a crash related to base building and settlement layouts.
  • Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
7 Likes

I got a small (57MB) update in 3xp this morning…

1 Like
8 Likes

The Nintendo Switch release is just one of many exciting developments we have in store for the community in 2022 and we can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on in the VERY near future.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::grinning::grinning::grinning:

There is a bit of negative conversation out there stating this will make NMS cloud based…will look terrible, etc… I think it is important to note that the HG trailer vid states NMS Switch Edition. They also announce on their website that more will be coming to it. This makes me believe this is a scaled down version of NMS. And being a Nintendo player for many years, Nintendo has their online play so locked up with safety precautions, I wonder if it will be cross-platform. I would be inclined to think this is a Nintendo specific version and not compatible with other platforms. So I think the fears are premature.

7 Likes

My comment is to strictly allow you to separate your comments for readability.

1 Like
7 Likes

Looks like a squirt gun?

4 Likes

That Sean. He’s a pistol! A soaker joker!!

… Gun cabinets.
… Enhancements to combat (color me sad, if so)
… Gunslingers added to hirable NPCs
… Weaponized Abyss hazards

It’s fun to display speculate, but most of my guesses have been way off.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s a new gun that works with the bubble pipe = super soaker!

2 Likes

Watch out. It’s about to blow – a real gusher!!!

2 Likes