Freighter Power Supply Issues

Hello :slight_smile: I am new and not English speaking Space Wanderer, so bare with me please :slight_smile:

I am also a new player to NMS so my building will be flawed to what I am supposed to do to be a pro :stuck_out_tongue:

I reply a possible solution because I did not read what I tried in this forum…

I got the same problem as mentioned above, after I left the game 24hrs ago, I started it today and both corridors are not open to access the cargo area anymore.
There is a floor elevation in last two segments of the corridor facing the cargo area (both corridors).
I can jump on the invisible elevation but at the door to the cargo area I can not crouch to get in. Also corridor has grayed walls.

With some building and fiddling (delete and rebuild corridor) I manged to get in to the cargo area again ! But as stated above no more power to the cargo area :frowning:

My possible solution to get power to the cargo area was to delete the corridor, place a room as corridor and all is fine now.

It is to hard for me to understand the explanation of DevilinPixy… My english and brain is to small :smiley:
Can it be the hole we are supposed to walk through has shifted up taking the bubble with it and then the spheres do not touch anymore ?

But maybe de sphere of the corridor is changing in save file or just to small and one of a room is bigger ?

Hope this helps

4 Likes