Freighter Command Room

So, I just purchased a freighter in Creative mode so that I could store stuff in it, and the freighter’s bridge is slightly changed. You can now access a roster of ships in your fleet and take missions from a navigator. The navigator tells you to make a command room. Does anybody know how to do this?

1 Like

Go to the back of the upper floor where the building are of the freighter is, press up on the d-pad to open up the building menu and look in there. It’s easy to make…requires gold, silver, and that new thing that powers our hyperdrive…all three substances you get by shooting stuff floating in space.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m going to try it.

1 Like

I cannot find the Fleet command room in the build menu I’m not sure what’s going on

I’m having that problem too now. I’m hoping that Hello Games fixes that in the next patch.

I cannot find the Fleet Command Room anywhere in my build menu I’m not sure what’s going on or what to do please help

Here’s what it looks like:

3 Likes

Yeah I dont have it anywhere :frowning: I’m on ps4 in an existing creative save

1 Like

Submit a bug report to hello games.

1 Like

Okay I will do that thank you

1 Like

If you’re playing with a pre NEXT freighter you should try replacing that freighter and then try building it on the new one.

1 Like

Ohhhh okay that’s a good point I will do that (:slight_smile:

Thank you my friend

1 Like

I bought a new freighter and sadly it still isnt showing up

I presume that tech is usually earned through the story… Might be they forgot to add it to default blueprints in creative mode?

1 Like

You may be right. I know it will be fixed soon enough I’ll just have to trust Hello Games. It’d be interesting to see if anyone else started off like me in a previous creative save and is able to build it tho.

1 Like

Have my old freighter and playing my old normal game. I was able to select and place the Fleet Command Station. The image provided by DarthTrethon was very helpful in finding it in the Build menu.

Yeah it must be something to do with creative mode cause I dont have it, it’s not in my build menu where it should be. I’ll have to check in the morning doubt it will be solved that quick but you never know

1 Like

It might be a bug related to how missions work in creative mode.

I know I couldn’t find it until I had the quest active and marked… Though I may have just been blind and not seen it before then. Thay was normal mode though.

2 Likes

Question:

Anyone here know why my friends can’t land on my freighters? Not the main frighter but the other ones?

Also, my friends can’t interact with any if my intractable items. Anykne know a solution yet?