For Freighter/Frigate Fans (Screenshots)

4 Likes

NAZIS? IN SPACE?!

Oooh, nazAI. Startled me for a moment there… Wait. Nazai? Are you supremists that see AI as inferior? Must be a Vy’keen sect.

5 Likes

Maybe a relative of the Mogwai…the crew are permitted pets after all :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wait… How do you know when it’s midnight in space? And in relation to what astral body? Better to let the poor things starve than risk a gremlin outbreak in the middle of space.

I’m surprised we got through the 1990s without a bad gremlin sequel set in space.

4 Likes

The critters movies were already occupying that niche :smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Some new finds from next…ps4 normal…

And a first for me, is that purple or blue? :thinking:

(SB for purple/blue, i think!) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Nope maybe not, try this one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Purple and lellow! My favourite color combo in the game for base building, purple being my favourite color (yellow not so much but they compliment well)

1 Like

Hello there! I wonder what your true colour is?:thinking:

Nope wasn’t my first guess :grin:

8 Likes

7 Likes

I see my collection of ships is back in my freighter again. I’m not sure if that’s a bug or not. I thought they removed them to ensure multiplayer friends had room to visit.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Best crashed freighter location I have seen in my game play so far

9 Likes

New save free freighter

“Close Call”

10 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Today I was literally run over by my own frigate. I summoned my freighter and headed for the door. only to be suddenly struck by one of 30 frigates that apparently had some difficulty keeping up with the freighter and came barreling in a few seconds later. The frigate knocked me aside, but not quite far enough. I was really glad they no longer have a penalty for collisions, because disentangling my ship from the frigate over the next 15 seconds would have destroyed it for sure.

Sorry, no screenshot. I was afraid the sentinel would assume I caused the accident by using my cell phone while flying.

At least I didn’t have to take his number. I know where he works!

8 Likes

Battle in exotic system

10 Likes