Flora and Mineral Formations

9 Likes

7 Likes

Love the green “bells.” Some nice new discoveries and photo ops.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Now lusting for a better graphics card.

Sadly, the curved 34" monitor I’m looking at seems not well supported by the game at the monitor’s recommended resolution. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

I’m building a base at the third or fourth rendezvous, can’t recall which. Icey tall rock planet with red ocean…

I can see bases at all rendezvous except starting system, discovery services are permanently unreachable whilst there.

So I am seeing some bases. Just not near Eardog.

So when I saw there was a player base near where I was building mine, and its name was “look at this cool rock”, well I had to do my due diligence for this forum topic. I had to go check it out.

The base name did not lie, it was indeed, a cool rock. (No pun intended, get the hell outta here Victor Friez!!)

6 Likes

8 Likes

HG has crafted some really strange stuff with this update but it does look like some sort of chemical reaction has occurred as some element oozed onto the surface and reacted to whatever is in the atmosphere. And I keep wishing I could take my helmet off…

6 Likes

Which is why I totally get why they couldn’t help themselves

qC9Yr

5 Likes

Forgot to mention, the base called “look at this cool rock” had a building nearby and it’s interior was this. I’m guessing the cool rock was one of those Dead Space ancient psychic alien rocks.

Had fun walking around this planets scenery, the new ground texture really makes those big land cubes sit much better and seem a lot more natural looking with it’s surroundings

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Maybe it is because I am running on Ultra settings, but I have never noticed these patches of …whatever it is.

10 Likes

They said don’t drink the water but they never said anything about the mushy peas.

7 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: PC Rigs- Hopes and Dreams

8 Likes