Fauna 🦕

Weird planet - I like it

13 Likes

What? Are those little flaps behind its head (?) really able to lift that creature off the ground? So bizarre. :laughing:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Cool guy, just don’t eat his cookies…

…well ok just one. :sweat_smile: :grin:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Exactly. I trick people into discovering their music with the hopes they’ll google the odd line or ten I drop now and then :joy: if I flat out say its radiohead people may be inclined to just avoid :smirk:

6 Likes

12 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love those!

4 Likes

Hostile scan in progress

9 Likes

Interesting…

Ok, description checks out…won’t stay for dinner, seeya!

:open_mouth:

13 Likes

Oh my gosh SingularGleam those are so cute!!

1 Like

That looks cool Darth, and creepy as all get out!

1 Like

A few friends from tonight :smiley:

10 Likes

Even more creepy in the light. (Finaly got my nerves up and went back to get a better picture) :grimacing:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Some oddities from my travels.

Some more adorables for @sheralmyst

My boots are just hidden under the front paws.

Weird floating thingy, I don’t know what!

10 Likes

Not really a creature exactly but I found the Space Whale on a planet, from the Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy story books!!! It was an amazing ‘natural’ anomaly created by lighting on the strange terrain. Maybe it is an ancient fossil been there ever since it fell out of space…

11 Likes

Our ETARC captial planet EDISON and some beasties we may know … :slight_smile:

None of which were harmed!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Those green thingies are like those perpetual motion ornaments that dip their heads in water in a glass. I love the birds crest too.

2 Likes

This little one I wasn’t even looking at. I was zooming about in photo mode and then noticed it tucked away in a cave entrance. I then went down to find it and snap a picture.

For a brief second I thought I had found prehistoric Earth!

I was left chasing the one below all over the planet and eventually had to let it run away, it was too fast!

9 Likes