Fauna 🦕

Diplo: 1 - Pilgrim: 0
:slight_smile:

11 Likes

I have not seen one of the Gek-like critters with a mask. Looks like the shaman of the clan.

2 Likes

Of all the creatures in the game, those are my favorite types. I want to find a beautiful jurassic type planet with those giant and baby ones all over the place. I love feeding them, and they put their heads in the sand after they eat for a moment. Nice pics DevilinPixy. Those are exceptionally huge lol.

2 Likes

Holy cow Argent-Star, was this eyeball creature underwater or above ground? Its creepy lol.

1 Like

I wonder how that one on the bottom eats Johnnycloud lol. I get a kick out of the ones I feed and I follow them around and collect the coprite poop they drop lol. That’s how I collect it. The big ones drop huge coprite boulders :smiley:

1 Like

It probably would dissolve me with saliva and then suck me up. like through a straw or something… Yuk! I’m glad it was running away from me now I think about it. Urgggh.

4 Likes

Couple of diplos.

12 Likes

Did the one in the top picture go to the vet recently, the cone? Was he chewing on the stitches? He has blinders under his eyes, that has got to create blind spots.

6 Likes

Someone decorated their pumpkins early this year

12 Likes

Pumpkinhead LMAO

2 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

Don’t go in the water!!! EVER!!!

10 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Pretty not happy, but pretty friendly! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

11 Likes

I wonder what’s behind that awesome helmet :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Unknown

None

14 Likes

Dragon Fish

Not sure what this is but, he eats NipNip Buds and has no bones…

13 Likes

First large diplo for Next

Little one

Lovely eye’s (apparently)

Defying Gravity

11 Likes