Fauna & Cute Creepies

Come on Sean, give us more slots! I find, like, 12 wonders a day, at leeeast. :wink: And they are the only ones that can appear in wonder projectors, so if bases uses wonder projectors, they are also limited to 12, right?

(… Wait, what happens to an old wonder projector if I replace the featured wonder in the menu? Is the projector then empty, or does the projection stay until I revisit the base? I deleted the base in question (when I noticed it was only 12, I needed to reconsider the whole plan :face_with_tongue: ) so I can’t test it quickly myself. )

Or a whole discovery book where we can select our top highlights and their order, and when someone has An unusual request for help related to my Spec-Biology project, then we could actually find an answer in our ten years of notes… Whole planets and species have disappeared since then…

6 Likes