Expeditions 7 - Leviathan (revisited)

7 Likes

Indoor parking.

6 Likes

Basically we have to leave the base computer and portal and return so we see where the ship will be dumped carefully placed, and build the base around that. :slight_smile: I plan to do that every time and forget. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Would be cool if the portal, while being placed, would highlight the assigned parking spot on the ground as well. Or are there any procedural calculations done later to determine the location…?

5 Likes

I have tried really hard to get myself to work this expedition for my Switch file but, I just can’t… :expressionless: It was tough enough for my Steam file…no matter how much I want that Leviathan, it just ain’t gonna happen for Switch…

4 Likes

Yesterday and today I’ve been collection Ancestral Memories. Got 9220 of them.

Completed Tier 3 just a while ago.

Already opened all the gifts and have already applied 5 of them. Then I thought to take a picture. Here’s the rest. I’ll be enjoying them tomorrow.

7 Likes

You must be the reason the bar is progressing :smile: Go! Go!

6 Likes

5 Likes

It’s not looking very likely.
2023-01-04 18 22 19
2023-01-04 18 24 28

5 Likes

With 2 hours left on the clock to finish up this expedition, the Loop Research appears to not complete in time with still the exact same progress shown as above.

6 Likes

Didn’t someone track the numbers and found out that the progress of community research normalises itself automatically to show at least regular intermediate progress and always 100% in the end? Or was that only the first time round?

6 Likes

Yes, I believe there was some sort of function behind it that ensured completion regardless of the actual user activity?
There is some discussion about it in the previous topic at around here:

5 Likes

On the final day, the in-game counter appeared to completely reset. As a result, all Memory Fragments reverted from X to C class. Fortunately I mostly finished the expedition the night before, including upgrading my tech. I did have a couple dozen spare X-class Memory Fragments that I wanted to try rolling though, so I was kinda irritated until I noticed a worse problem…

When the counter reset, already installed X-class & Sentinel Upgrade Modules were nerfed! Apparently they were being artificially stat boosted during the expedition. A bunch of my great Modules, some that I trashed good S-classes for, are now crap. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oh wow, although actually kind of interesting, I can understand that being quite a bummer. So the counter did reset in-game, no longer matching the website progress? All sorts of weird …

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, wow! That hurts just hearing about it! :sympathy:

3 Likes

Heh, thanks. At least in my case it wasn’t really a big issue, I’d pretty much finished the expedition before that - just needed to do a few final Phase 5 milestones that day. I feel bad for anyone who tried to cram more into a last-minute runthrough though.

3 Likes