Expedition 8 Polestar

Expedition end time has been updated to 11th September 2022 - 11:00 PM GMT
@DevilinPixy you may want to update your JSFiddle counter.

3 Likes

The Pole Star is Polaris, the North Star, the one that always appears to be over the North Pole.

10 Likes

I kinda suspected it might be, but I have never heard the term, and it doesn’t seem to be in common usage… :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I have included the ‘Rendezvous Systems’ info in the top post

4 Likes

“You young whippersnappers…” lol

Probably not used anymore except by sailors who eschew the use of computerised navigation equipment.

:grin:

7 Likes

Thanks, but I believe I had already corrected it at the time of your reply.
Verified to make sure though, appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

At least this is a more casual expedition. Enjoying it so far.

8 Likes

Yes, I was so burned out after the last one, that I nearly didn’t bother with this. It seems more relaxed so far.

So far…

8 Likes

9 Likes

Is that an asteroid inhabitant? I’m yet to meet one

4 Likes

Don’t know. It shows in the Anomaly at the QuickSilver booth as something that we get from the Expedition. Decided not to press my luck and left the area.

7 Likes

I hope these can be grown really big. I love the large anomalous ones in space but they also look just like the ones that pop out and attack you underwater.

7 Likes

I thought if the route exceeded your warp capabilities that it turned into a dashed line?

4 Likes

Out of sequence in Phase 2. Can’t read the log until you’re in the system.

4 Likes

I think that’s why they’re structured like that. Reaching the rendezvous system ends up knocking 2 milestones out.

2 Likes

Yea I had an issue when playing this too, not sure if it’s expedition exclusive issue or not.

3 Likes

I had the same thing happen on R 2. Was back to a dashed line for R 3.

3 Likes

Thought I’d head on down the line, but the line seems to have ended.

4 Likes

Good news! When I got to the end of the line, there was more line.

6 Likes

Completely failed to realise that the expedition was starting… This wasn’t a good time to buy Hellish Quart :laughing:
How long does the expedition last?

4 Likes