ETARC Hub on PC

Claimed Calidi Frigus ECSD toward the top part of the chain. Will supply more info later.

6 Likes

I have started a new PC normal game and am working on getting to the HUB. I will be claiming a base there hopefully in the next week.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll do this tonight!!

1 Like

Is this the solution to have your ship in the other side of the portal once you cross it?

Sorry for the dumb question :confused:

1 Like

If anyone is interested I am currently heading through the Eisstentam Galaxy (Iā€™m about half way in so far), and would be looking to catch up with any players on this thread playing PS4 normal mode, in Eissentam. Iā€™m sure there is a small community at the hub, any info would be welcome. Maybe we could set up a proper CSD hub at the centre of each Galaxy? Thoughts anyone?

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s how itā€™s done. Itā€™s the only way anyoneā€™s found to bring a ship through a portal.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Yes. By claiming the base on the far side of a portal, the next time you teleport home it will be to the planet you claimed the base on.
Just remember that the hub portal adresses are for a quick temporary stay. Move out ASAP to somewhere nearby but be sure to check the system you move to is uninhabited or else you damage the original inhabitants base sharing ability (one resident per system)

2 Likes

Understood!

o7

1 Like

If you use mods does it mess up anything like if I go to the hub will it be there for me with mods never figured this out seeing how it is kind of an online game

1 Like

Iā€™ve no idea - I donā€™t use mods. I donā€™t think it can affect whatā€™s on the server - your mods are only running locally.

I suspect the only problem will be if youā€™re using mods to build your base - then nobody else will be able to see the modded stuff. Thereā€™s only one way to find out, though - try it.

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s kind of what I figured I normally donā€™t use mods played 400+ hours with out mods but some of these mods just make the game look so good I couldnā€™t help myself this playthrough

2 Likes

Iā€™m ready to travel through the Portal. Iā€™m going to use one of the adresses of jeepsters265 list.

3 Likes

See you on the other side :smiley:

2 Likes

I did it!!

The System is called ā€œXardasia ECSDā€ and my home planet (moon) is "Leonartania Prime ECSD.
You can find the System in the upper Corner of the hub.

11 Likes

I claimed a system and named it ā€œLagunitas ESCDā€. My Planet I named ā€œLiving Glass Farm ESCDā€.

Come visit, make some living glass, leave me a comm ballā€¦and drink a beer while waiting for more gamma weed! :smiley:

Please let me know if I broke any rules, I pre-apologize and blame the IPA!

5 Likes

So, we are a few People now gathered around the PC ETARC-Hub. How about an ingame Meeting at the capital?

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently based far away, but Iā€™d portal in to say hi!

Iā€™m at the center in elucid just have to make my way over to the hub maybe try to make it there today

1 Like

My Creative PC ETARC Hub base is almost finished. I do use mods so if you want to see all the crops you will need the GrowMoar-For-Atlas-Rising v 1.38. You donā€™t have to have it, but you can harvest Thamium9, Zinc, Platinum, Antrium, Omegon, Radnox, Rigogen, Aqua Spheres and Vortex Cubes with it. I havenā€™t attempted a complete harvest of vanilla crops, so I donā€™t know the $$.

Galactic Address: 051D:0080:01B7:0044 (Portal Number 7)
System: BlackIris Farms ECSD
Race: Korvax
Planet: BlackIris Paradise Farm ECSD
Distance to Portal: Walk 18:20, Exocraft 4:47
Portal Address:

Stop by, enjoy the Farm, grab a room, wander around and please leave a com ball.

3 Likes