Region: Azkodya
System: CSFD-Ahrtanaa-GB-ZIG
DTC: 3171
SBC: 07FA:007E:07F8:0014

1. CSFD-Hefeicheongm-GB-ZIG, Tropical, water world
  2. CSFD-Haealazayua-GB-ZIG, Arid extreme heat
  3. CSFD-Mematacky IG297-GB-ZIG, hot
8 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :tada: :tada: :tada: Zsigmond!

6 Likes

I call this commitement!
Congrats @zsigmond!
:clap:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ECSD HUB]: ECSFD Address reporting… After NEXT

Question for the ETARC Hub in general and specifically @zsigmond regarding this topic. Do you all wish to continue this topic, or prefer to start a new topic for continued reporting with NEXT?

Feel free to create a new topic of course and I can move the new NEXT reports to it. In case you wish to continue this topic, let me know so I can move it out of the Archive. I personally prefer to see a new, using this one merely for lookup (archive), considering the fast amount of changes with NEXT.

2 Likes

do as you want, since most of the info would be changed and no telling if the planets have been renamed/lost due to BULLSHIT of Hello Games.

1 Like

I have spend some time at the CSFDs HQ planet. The name was wrong for a time, but has since reverted back to the name I gave it. So, hopefully they are trying.

Dev, I am with Zig, If you want us to that is okay. I’ll make a New/NEXT reporting topic and CSFD home Topic. Give me a week.

1 Like

I’d say go ahead @Sir_oops and create a new topic for new addresses to be reported, similar to the one you created for this. Please reply here when you have done so, so I can then merge @zsigmond’s report to the new location.

Thank you both for the response :heart:

1 Like

Okay, it is up

New Reporting Location

2 Likes

Thank you @Sir_oops. You may however want to change the title for the new topic to not say ‘After’, as NEXT is current :wink:

@zsigmond: I merged your first NEXT report with the new topic

2 Likes

ok, thanks, will be adding more in a bit

4 Likes