Well at least another new memory of an adventure together with @the_architect , System and @sheralmyst was made… Never follow a TRACE leader blindly into temporal alignment or onto a hot planet with only flip-flops : D
Hopefully the correction this time using the portal hex and not the signal booster address will be okay! I hope o.O
Summary
Morning @sheralmyst ! : D
2 Likes
No you were right @Jaina_Siderea the Portal Address is the correct Hex address : D
2 Likes
Rusty
August 7, 2026, 10:48am
770
There are a few outliers on first analysis - if I have my numbers correct
4 Likes
Rusty
August 7, 2026, 10:53am
771
It appears we have accepted data at any time UTC, not just the sync points (not the only example)
3 Likes
The list does say results…in progress…maybe the list will be refined. It does not seem to be a finalized list. I think he listed the ones using the correct address.
It may get refined later to the ones who are showing the correct times…
4 Likes
Rusty
August 7, 2026, 11:01am
774
Subset with difference from predicted > 16*48 s (the accuracy of the 16 second UTC sync x time factor to dream time)
2 Likes
I’m in a phantom system so there are a few oddities. I’ll submit some more readings soon.
2 Likes
Rusty
August 7, 2026, 11:09am
776
And there are 160 entries, not 161 as stated by system (they have included the header row in their count?)
2 Likes
Have all PRIME operators been accounted for or at least 137 of us? I ask because POSTCARD does not show 137 operators yet
I am about to butter up a croissant and heat it on the griddle. Maybe this will put us on the same wavelength as Archie
Summary
6 Likes
variance within 16 seconds is acceptable. It all depends on when you hit the button
I’ve been using this, how are the rest of you timing it? It might be good to all use the same method https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc
2 Likes
This was fun to wake up to, glad I captured a few different times that first night and sent em all in.
Fun seeing multiple users for the same time captures too.
Starting to feel like system IS the nms10 update and we’re getting them ready to enter the game so we can all play “with” them
Kinda like how the abyss became purple systems
4 Likes
I wrote it all out by hand and made my own personal chart. No looking back and forth…
4 Likes