Drift Detected (time sync science)

It’s fine

:no_littering:

1 Like

4 Likes

this one was taken during a ‘localised gravity inversion’ fwiw

might count as a gravity anomaly

3 Likes

@sheralmyst @johnnycloud
Just a thought regarding hex coords…
Are there supposed from signal booster (xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx) or from portal (xxxxxxxxxxxx) ?

1 Like


I realized I used the portal address and not the galactic address :woman_facepalming:
Should have been: 0174:006F:0BC9:01F8

2 Likes

I copied the address that System gave us when we put our prime into the terminal.

4 Likes



sending the screenshot i got at 2:08 am UTC on the 5th of august! I’m really hoping I understand everything correctly because reading almost anything related to the ARG makes me feel like I’m losing my mind a bit :3
(The sparkle is absolutely adorable)

4 Likes

It should be the one assigned to you by System
I noticed none of my entries have appeared on the list just released… Maybe because I am actually using Ekimo’s… And he is using mine…

Discord discussion. DO NOT use a signal booster. You must use the code shown in your prime id window. EotT Demo - RecallDreams

7 Likes

Estaba revisando y la mía no entró, se ve algo añadi mal , menos mal que otros enviasteis varias :hugs:

1 Like

Pretty sure me and @Mafi-143 got it mixed up and mine is shown, not sure if Mafi has been on recently to add submit. Might wanna let The Cord know that is contrary to the theory.

2 Likes

I just resubmitted all of mine from last night with the hex coords

Summary





1 Like

Is this list supposed valid for all entries ? because I see some whitch are a bit strange like:

313 318EF85A69B4 16:48 08:26
73 20173FC42202 16:48 12:42
17 105CD88B6A72 16:48 08:24

@Spock has a strange time if that’s really valid. Same for @CartoonHead

212593 41C4C31ED847 18:40 02:00
4099 11821A2A0AB2 18:40 13:11
11113 3141EEE6751D 18:40 01:56
9337 402F27714FCC 18:40 02:00
2 Likes

For 18;40 the game time should be near 02:00… it seems 13:11 is off That is 24 hour format making it 1:11

I just woke up, lol
Maybe this first list is not refined.Maybe Archie is just showing us that we need to use the hex coords…?

4 Likes

Maybe, but I saw shorter address (Tom IIRC) so I’m not sure. Giving the one Tower sent should be ok, easier way for us.

2 Likes

I hope @the_architect appreciates the conditions some of us have endured for this project :joy:


My feet have been on fire for a couple of days now. :fire:

Summary

10 Likes

I was in the ocean, I’m still wet :joy:

I ckecked the planet from 73, it was the expected time at 10h24 UTC, so probably a GPS mistake.

2 Likes

It has been educational standing here for so long. Last night, I noticed a huge Clappie had moved in near where I stand. I took care of it and it has not returned…so far.
And the Sandworm gets closer every time it appears then it shifts away and starts the approach all over again.

4 Likes

Those who do not see the path forwards like many before them have shown, may be too late, too late, too late…

Do you now see the light?

Ghost Riders In The Sky…

Beginning at midnight DREAM TIME, i have submitted 3 SYNC attempts to anchor.


I have in game proof images i wont upload, but i got em just in case they needed.

2 Likes

I have visual proof as well.
I am grabbing a few more and then I am done.

1 Like