David Bowie- The Man Who Sold the world

If you look up the code from the second memo like we did before on youtube it links to this song (not so much a video)
Here are the lyrics:

We passed upon the stair, we spoke of was and when
Although I wasn’t there, he said I was his friend
Which came as some surprise I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone, a long long time ago

Oh no, not me
I never lost control
You’re face to face
With The Man Who Sold The World

I laughed and shook his hand, and made my way back home
I searched for form and land, for years and years I roamed

I gazed a gazely stare at all the millions here
We must have died alone, a long long time ago

Who knows? not me
We never lost control
You’re face to face
With the Man who Sold the World

4 Likes

Continuing on the Bowie trend, in the “Help us” audio, the last line does sound like Aladdin Sane, but I have no idea how could that be related to the rest of the message.

2 Likes

Did some further research on the David Bowie song, ‘The Man Who Sold The World’. We got this link from the 2nd pdf we received:

I now believe this may have been an additional clue to the location for the package we by now received in New York. If you check the YouTube video, you will notice this is a specific version of ‘The Man Who Sold The World’. It comes from Divine Symmetry, an unofficial ‘bootleg’ release:
https://www.discogs.com/David-Bowie-Divine-Symmetry/release/2912012

Source: David Bowie BBC Radio Sessions
Recorded: 7th January 1997
Broadcast: 8th January 1997
Studio: SIT Studios, 520 West 25th Street, New York City, USA
Other Info: Session recorded during rehearsals for David’s 50th Birthday show at Studio Instrumental Rentals Studios in New York City, USA. ‘I Can’t Read’ was edited out of the show due to time restrictions, however it was later broadcast on Mark Goodier’s show.

This was a special BBC radio session to compensate British fans for the singer’s 50th birthday concert taking place in New York. I similarly believe that the YT link in the 1st pdf, was another reference and confirmation for the websites we solved (see: https://forums.etarc.org/t/pdf-investigation/87/40?u=devilinpixy). So let me know what you think, YT link mystery solved or does it need further investigation?