6 Likes

Yay!
A snappy patch!!!

4 Likes

Quick Silver Tiers Updated :

Name: PURPLE GALACTIC CORE DECAL
ID: DECAL_GALCORE
Type: 55 Tier 1
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a pair of starships journeying towards a galactic core.

Name: LOST BATHYSPHERE DECAL
ID: DECAL_UWTREAS
Type: 55 Tier 2
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a legendary haunted diving mask.

Name: SPACE ANOMALY DECAL
ID: DECAL_NEXUSM
Type: 55 Tier 3
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a starship pulsing past Nada and Polo’s anomalous home.

Name: BYTEBEAT CHIP
ID: SPEC_BB_TRACK01
Type: 54 Tier 1
Description: A data storage lattice containing a single ByteBeat music track<>.!NEWLINE!!NEWLINE!Track data will be added to the ‘Other Tracks’ section of the ByteBeat Library<>. Access the Library from the Utilities section of the Quick Menu (QUICK_MENU<>).

ID: SPEC_BB_TRACK02
Type: 54 Tier 2
Description: A data storage lattice containing a single ByteBeat music track<>.!NEWLINE!!NEWLINE!Track data will be added to the ‘Other Tracks’ section of the ByteBeat Library<>. Access the Library from the Utilities section of the Quick Menu (QUICK_MENU<>).

ID: SPEC_BB_TRACK03
Type: 54 Tier 3

Name: BLUE STARGAZE DECAL
ID: DECAL_BIOME3
Type: 53 Tier 1
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts an explorer gazing toward the stars in a soft blue sky.

Name: RED STRIDER DECAL
ID: DECAL_CPLANET1
Type: 53 Tier 2
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a colossal alien beast striding across a rust-colored landscape.

Name: LANDED SHIP DECAL
ID: DECAL_STARTSHIP
Type: 53 Tier 3
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a landed starship, awaiting the return of its pilot.

Name: FULL SAIL
ID: S_SAIL0
Type: 52 Tier 1
Description: This full sail replicates the design of the ancient maritime trade vessels of the Gek, and makes for a striking nautical-themed home decoration.

Name: OFFSET SAILS
ID: S_SAIL1
Type: 52 Tier 2
Description: These offset sails replicate the design of the ancient maritime trade vessels of the Gek, and make for a striking nautical-themed home decoration.

Name: ASYMMETRICAL SAILS
ID: S_SAIL2
Type: 52 Tier 3
Description: These asymmetrical sails replicate the design of the ancient maritime trade vessels of the Gek, and make for a striking nautical-themed home decoration.

Name: DRAPED CANVAS
ID: S_SAIL3
Type: 52 Tier 4
Description: This draped canvas half-sail replicates the design of the ancient maritime trade vessels of the Gek, and makes for a striking nautical-themed home decoration.

Name: ANTIMATTER OBSERVATION ORB
ID: BASE_NEXUS1
Type: 51 Tier 1
Description: This spiked chamber contains a globule of antimatter, creating an unusual display piece for discerning base builders.

Name: SYNTHESIS CORE
ID: BASE_NEXUS2
Type: 51 Tier 2
Description: A replica of the mysterious orb utilized by Polo’s Quicksilver Synthesis Companion.!NEWLINE!!NEWLINE!The physical properties of the orb are forever shifting in strangely rhythmic patterns: temperature, radioactivity and density all fluctuating to an unheard song.

Name: BUBBLE VAT
ID: BASE_NEXUS3
Type: 51 Tier 3
Description: A miniaturized replica of the bubbling ‘liquid’ vat which forms part of the Space Anomaly’s anatomy. This mesmerizing ornament brings an echo of Polo and Nada’s anomalous home to planetary bases.

3 Likes

@ThatBomberBoi : I made an edit to your post to put all Patch images under a drop-down (Hide Details option in editor), as it resulted in a very lengthy reply to scroll passed. Hope you don’t mind.

3 Likes

Interesting how you have quite a few of them N/A Not Found, while they all appear to show fine for me in the QS store after some magic.

1 Like

So in game shows the names and descriptions? Not found means I wasn’t able to match the language string to the ID…but I’m not sure If my tool isn’t grabbing all the language files, or if something broke. I will have to have a look and see if DECAL_NEXUSM as an example is in the Language Files I pulled or what might be causing the match to fail.

Curiosity got me…yup they added a LOC7 file lol…ive got 30 min for lunch gonna see if I can fix that…

3 Likes

Yes, see here

2 Likes

fixed it lol, thx for pointing it out

I updated the TXT post with additional link for LOC 7
and the QuickSilver list

And Still time for my Sandwich lol…cheers!

4 Likes
More shopping (Expeditions season 3 rewards)

2 Likes

Bubble trail :+1:

It’s a lot like the Foundations update, which added base building and a storyline with NPCs to unlock things. Frontiers has settlement building and procedural storyline with the settlement NPCs to unlock things for the settlement. Sean has said they will build onto the settlement system more, so it is very much a Foundation again.

Sean DID pin the Frontiers update tweet, which means it is the anniversary update. Sean only pins anniversary updates and leaves them up all year.

3 Likes

You are correct. At the time of my message, it wasnt pinned yet.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for that honestly! Im still learning formating for these forums, so sorry for that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone find anything in the files of the most recent 3.68 patch? It was fairly large in data size and I and others have been wondering if they snuck anything in there

5 Likes

Modder Lo2k mentioned a bunch of the texture .DDS files were updated recently, but I think he said it initially looks like just minor header data changes, not actual changes in the images.

3 Likes

My game is running much smoother since this update. I had lots of jitters. Was wondering if it was a re-install. Was just over 11GB for me.

1 Like

SPECIAL.WORMHEAD.PNG

Took a quick peak:

Expedition4-Strings

Expedition4 -FileChanges

Expedition4-Icons

QuickSilver New Tiers:
Name: BLACK & GOLD TRAVELLER POSTER
ID: S_POSTER12
Type: 56 Tier 1
Description: An exclusive piece of self-adhesive, crease-proof wall art.!NEWLINE!This poster depicts a Traveller in the likeness of Apollo, printed in sumptuous black and gold.

Name: ANOMALOUS HOME POSTER
ID: S_POSTER14
Type: 56 Tier 2
Description: An exclusive piece of self-adhesive, crease-proof wall art.!NEWLINE!This brightly-colored poster depicts a wireframe illustration of the Space Anomaly.

Name: MILK? POSTER
ID: S_POSTER16
Type: 56 Tier 3
Description: An exclusive piece of self-adhesive, crease-proof wall art.!NEWLINE!This poster depicts a delicious, creamy glass of warm Proto-Milk.

Name: PURPLE GALACTIC CORE DECAL
ID: DECAL_GALCORE
Type: 55 Tier 1
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a pair of starships journeying towards a galactic core.

Name: LOST BATHYSPHERE DECAL
ID: DECAL_UWTREAS
Type: 55 Tier 2
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a legendary haunted diving mask.

Name: SPACE ANOMALY DECAL
ID: DECAL_NEXUSM
Type: 55 Tier 3
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a starship pulsing past Nada and Polo’s anomalous home.

Name: BYTEBEAT CHIP: ‘NEMESIS101’
ID: SPEC_BB_TRACK01
Type: 54 Tier 1

Name: BYTEBEAT CHIP: ‘COSINE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU’
ID: SPEC_BB_TRACK02
Type: 54 Tier 2

Name: BYTEBEAT CHIP: ‘SULTANS OF PING’
ID: SPEC_BB_TRACK03
Type: 54 Tier 3

Name: BLUE STARGAZE DECAL
ID: DECAL_BIOME3
Type: 53 Tier 1
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts an explorer gazing toward the stars in a soft blue sky.

Name: RED STRIDER DECAL
ID: DECAL_CPLANET1
Type: 53 Tier 2
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a colossal alien beast striding across a rust-colored landscape.

Name: LANDED SHIP DECAL
ID: DECAL_STARTSHIP
Type: 53 Tier 3
Description: An exclusive placeable decal, to add flair and decoration to bases.!NEWLINE!This decal depicts a landed starship, awaiting the return of its pilot.

5 Likes

Curse the agony of regurgitation

I’m just gonna imagine this will be delivered in pirate speech… :rofl:

5 Likes

mini sandworm death… :scream:

2 Likes

Those “holy burrows” sound potentially interesting. They might just be markers in the visor where worms hit the dirt, but given how much emphasis is put on them and the general desolation vibe of the presentation, I’m hoping for something more. At least something interesting to look at, but something exploreable would be great…

3 Likes