Culinary Delights

“Wriggling Tart”? lol My Cartoonist Brain took that places … :innocent:

8 Likes

Frozen tubers.

10 Likes

I have the same issue…Not sure who thought that little 12 slot oven was going to be enough. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

10 Likes

You can make that stellar custard into a stellar custard tart by adding a pie case.

6 Likes

GRAH!

8 Likes

@sheralmyst they may need to

6 Likes

Finding eggs has opened some nice things!

10 Likes

I started a new game so I have to catch up now. Back to the basics for me.
I was disappointed that bittersweet cocoa and milk did not make some sort of hot chocolate drink. There better be some chocolate flavored treats in there somewhere and they better not look like this :poop: :smile:

4 Likes

This wins on so many levels just by the name alone. I’ll have my Vy’ice Cream with Grahberrys please :yum:

Was saving this thread when I had a fresh batch of likes, so happy I did :smiley:

I only started cooking last night but had little ingredients to hand. Just processed some meat and made a mystery stew and an offal stew.

Gordon did not like.

10 Likes

Huh.
I’m beginning to think he’s random procedural leaning 90% negative in his responses…

Didn’t someone say that he liked the mystery meat? ( I might possibly be wrong. )

4 Likes

There is! In the meantime, great news

6 Likes

Happy cake day everyone, forever!!!

3 Likes

Fungal Mould:

1b

8 Likes

I haven’t been posting all the things I make, but if anyone needs a recipe or a bit of a nudge, hit me up. I’ll help out if I can!

9 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

OMG, HG! Too awesome! :scream:

2 Likes

One, what can possibly be “proto” about a sausage? It doesn’t get any simpler than a sausage.
Two, that looks like a turd… :rofl:

6 Likes

You can get eggs from milking striders or convert chromatic metal in the food processor.

Lumpen doughnuts are made with clarified oil, dough and processed sugar.

I found a searchable recipie book online, after i spent hours messing with the ingredients. I dont think some are that intuitive. Note that some ingredients are broken. Like modite and hypnotic eye.

7 Likes