Be super careful with the new cargo when using tractor beam to load into your corvette. I had a load of bio cargo, went to the outpost and landed, and then exited the corvette pilot seat that creates an autosave. I logged off and loaded the game back and it constantly crashed!! I thought my 550hr survival save was lost.
What had happened was that the cargo had returned to its full graphics size in the corvette instead of the reduced size that shows up when using the tractor beam. Rather than give up on the save I tried multiple button combinations in the 1-2 secs I got on reload before it crashed and managed after much trial and error to get the ship to launch and I got my save back. Yes, I did shed a tear lol
I’m not sure that is original size. It looks way bigger.
I’ve had them reinflate for a second when I vent them onto the platform but I’ve never seen anything on that scale.
I have been carrying them out one by one from my ship and yeeting them into the cargo hopper. Is there a quicker way of doing this? You mention ‘venting’ them?
If you have the tractor beam on your corvette, there a button on the outside of it that vents the salvage from all rooms in your corvette out whichever tractor beam you vented.