Cloud/Horizon Issue

I did not have this issue in Win7. Is it a Win10 issue? Never encountered it until now. Not desirable.

3 Likes

I have not had that issue in Win 10 (so far). Actually I have had no visual glitches since upgrading the OS.

How is your GPU? Your CPU?

Have you reset/upgraded your Video and Graphics Options in NMS since you upgraded to Win 10?

2 Likes

I have only noticed this while in multiplayer missions. This particular pic was taken in the weekend event. So far, I have not seen this in a normal play session.
Perhaps this was the cause of the earthquakes. :laughing:

2 Likes

Planetquakes affect clouds?
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually, I think I was imagining something like this,
gohan
or my favorite, Goku Gohan Kamehameha

cause that’s how my brain works sometimes. Perhaps it is my way of avoiding the possibility that I have a PC related issue. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

POLICE BULLETIN

Police are anxious to interview a suspect who has been identified as Chicken Licken (aka Chicken Little, Henny Penny). Chicken Licken is a known associate of Colonel Sanders of Kentucky.

The suspect has been identified by witnesses Turkey Lurkey, Ducky Lucky, and Fox Wox.

Members of the public are advised not to approach Chicken Licken, and to ignore any of her claims that “The sky is falling”.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I have a divergent mind … “Kamehameha” gave me a flashback to Hawaii. When we first arrived (military tour of duty … Yes!), I pronounced Kamehameha Avenue as “KAM-uh-HAM-uh-HAW.”
(facepalm)

4 Likes