BEYOND has released! (plus patches)

Old landing pad area compared to new…will need a lot more space.

7 Likes

Fab… Now where do we ask questions and post probs? My landing pad has gone I expect there wasn’t enough space for it but my Base Terminus says - insufficient power but I am playing in creative.

4 Likes

Release notes state that landing pads were enlarged, and removed (er refunded) from existing bases.

2 Likes

The new one is much larger…just so you know…make some space

3 Likes

We have categories for bugs/issues and questions. You can check the existing topics within them or create a new topic using these categories if your bug/issue or question is not already present, using a descriptive title.
See:
Bugs & Issues
Help A Fellow Traveler

1 Like

I’m having so much fun not knowing what is going on, how do I tame? How do I use the new cartographic stuff? I don’t know and it’s a joy to find out new stuff in my favorite game again

5 Likes

I am all outta likes…here…:two_hearts:

3 Likes

:(:frowning: Mine won’t get past galaxy loading screen. Forever loading…new game, no mods

1 Like

What made it work again for you and what controller are you using?

1 Like

An Xbox controller. Had to restart Steam and make sure my controller was plugged in before starting.

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

All outta likes…:two_hearts:
Let me know if Discovery Services are working for you. They are not for me. All alone in the Nexus. Not my internet because I am on good internet at the moment

4 Likes

Cool thanks :blush: i was overwhelmed with all the new Beyond topics so wasnt sure, plus avoiding “spoilers”

3 Likes

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Nothing to worry about, we’ll sort it one way or another.

2 Likes

I am surprised those are still limited for leaders.

2 Likes

So am I…

4 Likes

We should steal some from the higher-ups, they hardly use them and have even more than us :heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart:

6 Likes

As a heads up for travellers like me who switch galaxies pretty frequently: My old bases in other galaxies are now listed in the station teleporter. I’m sure the base teleporter also but I haven’t done anything with the power

Edit: I tested it, worked no problem - went from Eissentam to Euclid and back

6 Likes

It’s not much better in Wales :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m staggered by all the little tweaks that have been made - qol has gone through the roof for me

2 Likes