BEYOND has released! (plus patches)

As a heads up for travellers like me who switch galaxies pretty frequently: My old bases in other galaxies are now listed in the station teleporter. I’m sure the base teleporter also but I haven’t done anything with the power

Edit: I tested it, worked no problem - went from Eissentam to Euclid and back

6 Likes

It’s not much better in Wales :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m staggered by all the little tweaks that have been made - qol has gone through the roof for me

2 Likes

Oh wow, that is awesome, no more complaining, dying in space or … a need to loop around the ‘beyond’ …

3 Likes

@LordMarkov @Linshell
Sorry for delayed response.
EXISTING TECH requires a power source in some instances.
Blueprint Analyser + Salvage Modules = :grinning:
Also check with the Anomoly crew. Don’t want to say more due to spoilers but you should be prompted in existing saves…

7 Likes

I checked to make sure you have all capabilities also - can summon freighter, can warp

3 Likes

I’ve spent the last 20 minutes just browsing my discoveries tab, what a great overhaul

5 Likes

I thought it was a discovery percentage, its actually the loading screen progress, such a wonderful addition :smiley:

@DevilinPixy

Only saw Yr messages after I ended stream, dunno how to see comments while in VR :see_no_evil: thanks for stopping by and watching me struggle with the new controls :joy:

The inventory space is insane, I was moving stuff from refiner to my new save starter exosuit with minimal slots, and it said I had room for 30000. * heart attack emoji *

5 Likes

Makes sense. Now I know why it was getting higher and higher…lol

3 Likes

I figured as much, enjoyed watching regardless. Wise idea to just disable chat with your new session. Enjoy!

2 Likes

lol, larger, I have 3 all in an area facing each other, tis means the whole capital will have to be rebuilt, tis ok with that

4 Likes

Take them from EMILY!!! lol

5 Likes

The Madness! lol
Did you notice I added Emily to this top post?

7 Likes

Nice, to hear, and correct on madness

2 Likes

@Mad-Hatter hank you, will look.

2 Likes

Yet another little touch I love - my camera settings saved after I restarted the game (to test just that) no more lowering the vignette every time I start, yay!

3 Likes

Ready to discover BEYOND!!

o7

5 Likes

Well, wow - you can move the tech installed in your inventory now… jetpack linking here we come

4 Likes

No Man’s Sky listing in Steam: 12th

1 Like

Au moment où je suis entré sûr Twitch, vous me laissez des énigmes françaises? mdr :rofl:

1 Like