BaseBuilding in Origins

My kind of base

11 Likes

Well, we’ve had Pioneers, then Beachhead - which sound like stages in the colonisation of a new land. What does this represent? Homesteaders?

I can’t make anything of the praying hands, though.

1 Like

Maybe he meant rubbing them, as in warming them up? A common thing to do when you come out of the cold into a warm room…

3 Likes

And it has a chimney so it might have the new fireplace.

2 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Those are awesome @P0nestream !
Here’s one because…why not?

11 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Got my hands on a ps5 fairly recently. Nothing new, just another update of an old base. Visiting now melts my ps4, but not any lag on ps5

9 Likes
4 Likes

NMS - Base Building - Ship Yard - YouTube

5 Likes

Decided to tour Bizarro’s base in the Featured Bases at the Anomaly. Got a kick out of it.

Found some clever Teleporter treatments at the other Featured Bases

Yes. This teleporter is mounted upside-down.

Ha! I caught another player in the teleporter shot. I think I was being “checked out” for security reasons. :scream: :rofl:

11 Likes

Built a wee oxygen/indium/uranium utility. Turns out the planet is the most interesting I’ve found in years.
There were lots of diplos surrounding the base when I started it… An hour in I was wondering where they’d all gone. Had a look round… Nothing but carcases, they’d all been slaughtered by predators.
Then there’s lightning storms with comets smashing the ground all around the landing pad and sandworms to boot.

What a mental planet :slight_smile:

10 Likes

New building topic for the new FRONTIERS era.

3 Likes