Base Building Creations

How did you develop a Red light fissure?

6 Likes

I placed it and changed colour to red (outer) / white (inner).

Edit: Pretty much all glitch decorations can be altered, although some more noticeable than others.

8 Likes

As usual, your base is terrific!

6 Likes

It’s still the same old base, but finally got around to decorating. I had to redo most the wiring for all 4 bases in the area and trying to finish them all up nicely before uploading them. Now that I figured out how to upload multiple, I really want to share my Eissentam home area. Hopefully soon …

6 Likes

:parasol_on_ground: Love my new style parasols :parasol_on_ground:

15 Likes

It’s coming together quite nice!
Picked some flowers, bought some furniture…
Very comfy if I say so myself. :smiley:

Too bad the ceiling light can not be powered unless attached to a prefab structure, making it look ugly black.

12 Likes

Would it be possible to add a set of the small lamps to it to form the circle (the coloured ones)?

4 Likes

I did that on my Pilgrim Bike, but not sure I want to do the same here. The annoyance remains though, it needs a socket!

4 Likes

Bunk beds, for travellers who wish to stay overnight :wink:

13 Likes

A video showing off my bases.

PC - Normal Mode - Eissentam
The Portal Code can be found here:

Just be careful as the Portal is half buried in a mountain and partly floating.

Coordinates: MAPRI:0EF1:007C:07BC:00E9 (-34.66, +176.63) 3 hours from Base location.

I attempted to upload them all, but no clue if this actually worked or if they just remain in memory on my alt account. Also note that most of the terrain has not been deleted/protected considering these bases were made prior to the terrain protection implementation.

If you pay a visit, let me know how many bases you see and which one :wink:

10 Likes

What’s the secret of getting out of the Portal?

Nevermind. Was able to go vertically towards the end of the ramp. Went up a ways into the system and saw four planets but no icons. Much easier to leave through the Portal.

5 Likes

nice, i see ya also walks side ways a bit, silly game - people don’t do that when walking,

3 Likes

The center portion of the spiral is cactus flesh - 10k
Teleporter in the bottom leads to observation dome

Only 2 more crops to go on my project!

11 Likes

10 Likes

Did some more testing with uploading multiple bases on a single planet. For example 2 bases on a single save main account. I copy base 1 and base 2 from the Save Editor. Then I delete base 2 and upload base 1, which is the only base. Then I edit my save by replacing base 1 with base 2 and upload base 2 which is now the only base. Lastly I put both bases 1 & 2 back on my save.

After each upload, I checked with my alt account to see if the base appeared. Base 1 appeared fine. Then after I uploaded base 2 from my main account, I now saw both bases on my alt account. However, when visiting with a new save on my alt account, I only see base 2.

Turns out that whenever a base is loaded, it gets added to your save. When I loaded my alt account to see base 2, base 1 was still present in my save because it was loaded before. This only temporarily works, because bases from other users that were loaded, will also unload again at some point. So with a later re-visit using my alt account, only base 2 will be visible, with base 1 no longer being loaded. I am not quite sure when ‘unload’ happens, because I had tried jumping back/forth to different systems before, still seeing both bases. At some point however, the correct states will be reset, seeing only the last base that was uploaded (base 2).

So too bad, but I had only tricked myself as I somewhat expected. Now I know how it works and having 2 accounts only, I am basically limited to 2 bases per planet. I have now merged bases on Eissentam and uploaded between my main and alt account. Same with the Race Track and Pilgrim Base, although not merged due to size, I split them between accounts. So all of them should now be available, minus the Eissentam underwater base which was a work in progress anyway.

Note: Terrain edits appear to not save with a base, even after changing ‘protection’ to true. All that appears to be protected is the ‘default’ terrain within a base.

9 Likes

12 Likes

I uploaded a new creative base for all visit :wink:
PC - Normal - Euclid

On The Move…

17 Likes

Thanks for placing close to a Portal!

9 Likes

You’re welcome, I usually look for the portal first, then create the base near. My ‘home’ bases are the only exception. Sorry about the aggro sentinels though, I couldn’t get them to leave.

4 Likes

@DevilinPixy

So THAT’s how they get there! :joy:

When I first saw this I thought "Ooh! Where did you find a traveller head that looks like that? And how are you picking up those cables?! (Duh!) Then realised you made a BASE of this!

So heckin’ awesome! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes