Base building bug

So I have only just started playing since frontiers came out and I have base items disappearing. Namely 2 solar panels and my weapons terminal. With the weapons terminal I had the mission to find the Vykeen but that has gone from my log too and the gek overseer wants me to build the terminal again. Also I am noticing when first arriving at my base my solar panels and batteries that remain take a few minutes to re appear.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
This could be multiple issues. Fading in of base parts happens. They used to pop in but Frontiers brought in the fade. Depending on what you are playing and the size of your base could make this more apparent. I am on pc and my largest base takes a few seconds to completely appear.
As for missions disappearing and needing to be redone, first, make sure you are saving and wait a few seconds before exiting the game. Otherwise, this could be a new bug and should be reported https://hellogames.zendesk.com

3 Likes

The two solar panels and wires never reappeared. The rest pop in after reaching the base. The weapons terminal and mission were there at the start of my current play and is now gone. My base is one cylindrical room and a couple of exocraft bays for the Collosus and Roamer. All I have done this session is resource gathering on this planet in the roamer and off world a few times to spend nanites on blue prints. I am on PS4 standard frontiers with all patches the most recent was yesterday 3.65

3 Likes

I have sent a bug report off to that link

6 Likes

Argghhh it did it again. Weapons terminal disappeared

2 Likes

So I get back to my base after being in another system and more parts have disappeared. I might give up on base building and keep submitting bug reports

2 Likes

I wonder if this could be like an issue I had once before where certain items would vanish if placed too near other certain items. For me is was my Farmer Gek station being too near a tree that I had scaled up in size. Once I moved the Farmer over just a bit, it stopped vanishing

1 Like

This sounds like it is in the same line as some issues I was having and my issues resolved with patch 3.67 (on PC)…I know PS sometimes lags a bit on patching but hang in there and I think this one may resolve for you.

1 Like

Well this time it is all stations Construction science and weapons plus a holo door large glass panels from two separate prefab rooms and a ladder. Last patch we on ps4 had was Yesterday to 3.67

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Base Building Parts Vanish