Atlas-65 Society of Archaeologists, Paleontologists and Salvagers

If I find too many discovered systems, I either warp away from the Atlas Path or I jump a Blackhole.
I have only had maybe 5 random players appear in my game.

3 Likes

Totally agree. I think it should default to the ‘basics’ with the option to opt-in for the extras, especially when it involves other ‘possibly unexpected’ guests. They could even use last known settings for a new game, if available of course.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Since SM mentioned this feature in one of his interviews, I am hoping for even zannier finds. Keep diggin’!

7 Likes

My dream would be, they made bone varients of all the creature parts that make up the procedural animal generation, so when you dig on a planet you can collect a complete specimen dig by dig of an animal native to that planet, then display it in your base :grimacing:

Of course, unlike certain people on launch day, I know how to seperate my dreams from my expectations of reality so I won’t be angrysad if this doesn’t come to be :wink:

8 Likes

Should we continue from here or start new? I am waiting for Steam release…will decide after I jump into the new game.

4 Likes

Why not create a new TOPIC and leave a link to it here?
I’m sure there’s tons of new discoveries.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I will continue with the existing spreadsheet, the links will still go to the right place. Will be interesting to see if anything has changed.

3 Likes