All Leaked NEXT Footage [SPOILERS]

Ok…I mean this stream by Gamespot isn’t a leak…this is a promotional stream to show people the update before the release…Gamespot have permission to do this.

1 Like

@oldgods that’s just mean!! New site looks great tho :wink:

3 Likes

This is true however, some, my son for one, do not want to know or see anything about it til they have it on their system. Some people are just that way. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah, website got a new front page with the trailer and some Buy Now buttons sprinkled around but no patch notes yet, sadly.

I’m guessing soon since they’re egging us on with it :joy:

It’s a promotional stream but I don’t think Hello Games are feeling any more inclined to release the patch notes now because of it…I expect the patch notes about the same as the patch notes of Atlas Rises…about an hour or two before the update goes live.

Oh no i mean Hello is teasing the fact that the patch notes aren’t up yet via Twitter saying something’s missing. They tend to do that stuff right before something happens

1 Like

Troll stream…Gamespot are streaming NMS 1.38, not NEXT.

1 Like

In live when i post

2 Likes

I tried watching thay but wow, those are the worst people. I stepped in and they were talking about why they’re an incel and why women are inherently no good… Wtf?!? Glad they all own xbox ones.

6 Likes

what the hell is an incel?

It’s an insult used towards males…usually applied to a male who has no sex life and treats women badly.

1 Like

Ohhhh boy. That’s one of those things Sean Murray talked about in an interview some 3 to 4 years ago. It’s happening!

3 Likes

It means INvoluntarily CELibate - it’s a term used by a group of men who feel sorry for themselves because women don’t want to sleep with them.

Unfortunately, these men don’t seem to be able to grasp the idea that before someone sleeps with you, they generally have to like you, find you attractive, and imagine that they might enjoy the experience.

Some of them hold very extreme views. Sensible people wouldn’t want to be in the same city as them, let alone in their bed.

6 Likes