About this thread on nms reddit

Just in case, here are the possibly relevant numbers I can think of (in the order they appear on the site, going through the main pages from left to right in their link order):

• Footer: 84.190.188
    • on all pages, but appears first on main page. I don’t think the phone # is relevant, since that would be difficult to get exactly as needed.
  • Our Services: 3
    • in the drop down for “Caring” it says “Grief counseling included for up to 3 family members” - why only 3?
  • About Us: 21, 15, 3.5, 5
  • History: 2009, 2012, 2015, 2016, 1974
    • I’m doubtful about the years being relevant, though 1974 is extremely suspicious. Ignoring the “present” 2017.
  • Our Team: 2012
    • from the headline of the page
  • Careers: 1799, 1802, 1808
    • There are also the required experience numbers (4+, 1-3, and 1-2 years), but I’m not sure those would be relevant either.
  • Search page: 1350/1351/2211
    • From the Hamlet quote, likely only one of these is relevant, if any. I kind of lean towards the line numbers (1350-1351) over the page reference (Act 2 scene 2 page 11).

I can’t think of any reasonable method of putting these together to form a 15-digit alphanumeric sequence (especially since I’m sure not all of those numbers are relevant, or necessarily relevant to the same thing).

2 Likes

I think this is better suited for the numbers thread we have going already. Keeping things more organized will help us great deal.

1 Like

I hoped the dropbox link would be related with 97C-303N-5884-P, but with values instead of dashes. I tried using FAY or RGB to fill the respective dashes, but these didn’t return any files.

From the discord chat (Ando):

Direct dropbox links are different by the way. In the format of: “dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/{8 number user ID}/path/to/file.filetype” Some random example I found online: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65640777/publish_to_web/index.html

Looks like it’s time to close up the investigation of the Dropbox link, unfortunately.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. We can cross that off the list and move on.

Which is really unfortunate, because I thought we were about to uncover something interesting. Now I don’t know what to make of all the numbers on the site.

1 Like