Videos v2.0

That was colonel oneil, not McGiver, though.
Also, Grah means beans. Most often used as meaning “bean soup”, in fact.
(for real, though, it does)

3 Likes

‘BEANS’ puts a whole new spin on Vy’Keen. :seedling: {(INSERT FART JOKE HERE)}

That face will always be MacGyver, to me. This was probably my favorite TV series, growing up. And honestly, given what’s on today, I think it still is. Although, I haven’t watched an episode since ‘:tangerine:.’

2 Likes

Daniel is right, it means a lot of things. :slight_smile: I did a quick search and found that in Albanian it is a verb meaning to incite, bellow, roar or rattle. In Fiji Hindi it is a noun meaning planet (I also saw it mean world or home). In Serbo-Croatoan it was bean or bean soup. And in Slovene it was pea (as in the plant).

Many of those pointed to a root of Graha which took me into a big rabbit hole of astrology and ancient languages with various meanings like seizing, holding, stealing, or spoil. It could mean eclipse, planet, house, shark or crocodile. Others like tenacity, persistence, favour. A spoonful or a ladle. The middle of a bow or a movable point in the heavens. And the number nine (which maybe came from navagraha - nine planets) And in one culture it had something to do with a war.

Take your pick, but it seems that we are going to war with a crocodile on one of nine planets over the theft of a ladle of bean soup. Grah.

5 Likes

It’s a very special anagram… :smirk:

3 Likes

:person_fencing::crocodile:

Always felt Vy’Keen had the apearance of Croc Skin, and perhaps you have described our ‘Odyssey.’

Btw… ‘GRAH’ @ARGH !

4 Likes

Origins

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

5 Likes

One of these days the cops are going to get you, and all the drugs you’re quite obviously doing… :rofl:

7 Likes

The new topic for Origins Era video.

2 Likes