Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

That is awesomely cool!

2 Likes

I shudder to think that I might try to portal somewhere and come out in the middle of the ocean :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

As long as its not the vaccum of space, should be grand.

3 Likes

I still haven’t forgiven HG for that one :angry:

3 Likes

Link to an underwater portal near ETARC Hub if anyone wants to see one.

4 Likes

A new NMS Atmospheres out now! Was a really calming planet with all the rain sounds. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I saw it already on YouTube.
You have captured a wonderful atmosphere here.
That’s what I so much like in NMS, so many planets and yet for me every single one has a typical atmosphere if you stay long enough on it.
Great experience again!

5 Likes

CSD on Duty! o7

Completing the Artemis Arc! (at last)

:beers:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Thank you! Agreed wholeheartedly. n_n

If you’re subscribed to me on youtube, then you’ll see a new NMS cinematic video tomorrow morning. :wink:

3 Likes

My thoughts and theories on the new ship! :smiley: Been struggling to keep up with everything lately so haven’t been here as much as I would like, hope everyone is having a blast with all of this!

5 Likes

Seen a few of them this monday morning (my time). You probably are still asleep :slight_smile:

Beautifully done, very epic music!

2 Likes

A new NMS Cinematic video featuring Time Lapses from around the Euclid and Calypso galaxies.

9 Likes

Went for a little visit to @Mad-Hatter 's wasteland home, where the suns too hot and all the animals want to kill you (no I was not in Australia :smirk:)

Also did some dolphin jetpack dives for good measure (favourite physics trick in the game for those unaware of the speedy practice.)

9 Likes

Well that was a hilarious watch lol.
Maybe next time take some resources for an exocraft with you?
At least you found a bed to rest on when reaching @Mad-Hatter 's base, which did look very nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No wonder you are infamous for causing fissures. I mean, killing all the wildlife, ripping up the resources, drilling holes through mountains. I was surprised you didn’t pull the plug on what little bit of water was there and drain it all dry. :scream: :rofl: just kidding

1 Like

Had my 2nd annual interview with @LPlaysGaming . So nice of this prodigy to treat me like an equal!

8 Likes

I like the way you sped bits of your journey up. Makes a long trip an enjoyable watch. Nice.
Your comm made me laugh.
It’s not the most relaxing place but the multiple predators make for a good source of guilt free mordite.
Thanks for visiting, come back anytime.

4 Likes

I might come back for a spin, honestly I didn’t get some of the more terrifying encounters with the beasts that stalk your land unfortunately.

@sheralmyst honestly if you seen how some of these creatures came towards me you’d shoot first, ask questions of morality later :joy: as for the fissures, I believe they call that “The luck of the Irish”, its intentionally an ironic statement :smirk:

I like to hike through people’s planets though I’ll admit I’m absolutely merciless with the terrain tool on hazardous biomes (don’t use suit hazard upgrades)

@MacForADay

Great video, so cool to hear both of you go back and forth on things :slight_smile: you’re a very humble guy but all those things you said about L Play at the start applies to you too :+1:

7 Likes

Mac has a special charm about him! Such a great guy and it’s always a pleasure to meet up and chat to him :smiley:

3 Likes