Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

And perhaps planet rings. I noticed Arnaud’s employee # in ascii spells CASSINI which is a NASA mission to study the rings of Saturn. This actually rekindles my interest in the ARG. So exciting!

2 Likes

Gorgeous book!!

Did you create everything about it, including the cover?

Very nice job, the pictures are really good!

Thank you! No, I designed the pages/layout and cover, but this is a printing service provided by Google Photos. :slight_smile: It did come out way better than I had expected.

2 Likes
4 Likes

A new NMS Atmospheres for you fine folks to enjoy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Part 5 of Season 2! Arnaud’s voicemail changes, and we get some more emails from W/ARE. Events up to April 21st.

5 Likes

My group, Spectrumental, placed in the top ten for the W/ARE devkit!!! So excited! I will be streaming the game demo, “Supersensory”, that we created as part of the project and will have some of the team come on and chat a bit to answer any questions and talk about the game and our studio.

3 Likes

Congrats Kyle! I voted for yours as my top choice.

1 Like

Duuude! Thank you so much! I appreciate the crap out of that! :bowing_man:

1 Like

The quality of the entries is so good, it was a difficult choice for the top 2 :grimacing:

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

I love classic film so I love the Hollywood Bases. They are like a new way to introduce people to the classics. Roman Holiday is one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Oh thanks! Good to know what the movie is like!

2 Likes
6 Likes

I am SO convinced that I have figured out the entire ARG storyline with this theory! Probably means I have missed something huge and made a fool of myself xD

6 Likes

It’s OK if you turn out to be wrong. This is the best theory I have heard. Someone needs to tie this ARG together before ppl become too confused and lose interest. It feels like things are starting to make sense now. So excited for what happens next!

1 Like

There’s one major hole in this theory, though it’s not fatal. It would merely suggest that NMS is, in fact, not taking place in the future. It’s taking place right now, as we play it. The sinister mind-control plot is scheduled to take place in the future, possibly starting with the release of NEXT.

The reason I think so is that we’re not stuck in the simulation. We can exit.

And no, that’s not just me nitpicking and not getting into the spirit of things. This is official, as according to Telamon:

I feel it, each time you save… I smell it, each time you seal us within that
awful darkness.

Also, I can’t quite see emiliy’s place in this yet, but there’s a lot of fishy things. The fact is that something is still going wrong. The Atlas is still dying, and potentially the only reason it hasn’t yet is that travellers regularly press alt-ctrl-delete, so to speak.
Possibly the Ware headset is what emily is cooking up in an attempt to fix the problem of her recursing subconcious mind that is dreaming up the simulation. Most of the worlds computing infrastructure is still under her control, last time I checked.

1 Like

This article works well with both ideas.

2 Likes