Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

OH boy, politics. sprints to his exocraft and drives off into the horizon. :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :joy: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl: Everyday is a little bit scarier than the day before. Laughing is the only way I can cope. :scream: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The song was used in a Hitchcock movie. A very good one with Doris Day and James Stewart. The Man Who Knew Too Much. She actually hated the song but, it serves its purpose in the story.

1 Like

Take me with you! :laughing:

2 Likes
4 Likes

A calm, creature-filled planet in episode 5 of No Man’s Sky Atmospheres! Enjoy!

6 Likes

Recent info regarding Waking Titan, albeit not much detail, but figured since nothing else has happened I’ll get this out. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Got a PS4 Pro, so here’s the first video with the upgrade.

6 Likes
5 Likes

That was really good.
Nice. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my summary/speculation of the crazy events of March 27th, 2018

8 Likes

Nice summary Mac.
Will be interesting to see if any of your theories pan out.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Nice.
What was that song?

1 Like

Thanks, the song is Call the Police by LCD Soundsystem

1 Like

Here’s a video if you super fan get bored about everything we already know so far with No Man’s Sky NEXT!

Thank you Hello Games for the upcoming update!!! I hope it delivers!!! This is my reaction video to the awesome update news! How you guys feeling about this!? I <3 Hello Games what a cool drop!

5 Likes

Remembering the good old days of 1.1
I haven’t seen lush planets like this one for such a long time. I really hope the NEXT update will bring some of these back. Or improved versions of planets like this… And if not I’m sure I will love whatever they have planned for us :smiley:

4 Likes

I remember the very first planet I was on. It was covered in this short, blue, curly grass. It was so peaceful I never wanted to leave. I forget how many literal days I remained there. That was when I wished I could build a base and set up house. Never have found another planet even remotely like it. Now I have learned to love wherever I am but, yes, a return to that would be nice.

4 Likes

My first starter planet was a vibrant maroon radioactive planet with deep gorges, frequent palm-like trees and flying boars everywhere.

I managed to return to that planet with each unviverse rebuild just to see the changes. With Foundation, it changed from maroon to hot pink and had fewer trees. With Atlas Rises, it changed to a pine forested cold world with the same fauna. Although these changes were interesting and the planet was beautiful regardless, I still have nostalgia for the first look of that planet which I spent the most time on.

5 Likes