Through The Window. photos

@Kryzla
:rofl:
You Porthole Peeper, you!

@Linshell – A nice window triptych!

Nice little resting spot on my home planet. :rocket:

Nice planet! Cushy grass!

Thanks! I’m on ps4 normal mode in Essientam galaxy… Anyone there can come for a visit :smiley:
Here’s a link to the portal glyphs.

Crushy Grass… nice turn of phrase must use that when can… @sheralmyst

Through a different window?

Window/door lol… Nice shot! :slight_smile:

Lol. I’m camping out here waiting for a bigger explosion…

No more explosions so I had to act…

wow! a bit more exciting than a lone cactus on a planet!!!

Different window? … lol

Yes! Beautiful…

Brilliant… great shot…

Glimpsed… not quite a window but hey this is MY page so I can get away with it!!!

Especially for @Linshell.
This is the planet of Dudenbeaumodem located in Starfall. This location, known more commonly as Pilgrim Star is famous in NMS history and I just finished doing tourist stuff when I chanced upon this ‘Through The Window’ photo opportunity. I think that is my freighter out there too :grin:

Thanks for this… I don’t know anything about this place… and er um what do those white and black symbols mean please?

Oh. If you google NNS Pilgrim Star, you should find the back story. Basically a player walked the entire circumference to prove a point and since then it has become a NMS pigrim destination for those so inclined.
Those white icons are communication stations players use to leave messages. There were a lot there.

I took one of those photos once, best background my ps4 has ever had. I only wish I had captured mine mid battle, nice shot!

Tough people Explorers… Benedict Allen is missing in Papua New Quinea at the moment ( planet Earth) hope he makes it out of the jungle/forest there to safety soon.