The Minotaur(Exomech)

Help. I walked into the sea. Nice here though.

9 Likes

Like the new control room on the Freighter

9 Likes

I was happy to not see the release trailer posted early here.
Shame on JoyBuggy and Xbox for messing that one up!

8 Likes

I just started up Steam. No Man’s Sky is downloading a 5.7 gigabyte update.

On PC, that’s a LOT more than just a mech suit.

8 Likes

Just logged in again and got another 40mb…a patch?
Edit: experimental patch

4 Likes

I wasn’t looking when it downloaded, if even PC gets gigabytes, that’s indeed suspicious. Or — a new album by 65 days of static. :wink:

6 Likes

No Mans WiFi

9 Likes

Anyone having trouble changing Exomech weapons in VR? It is supposed to be the cuff touch menu but there is not one. The regular touch menu does not have anything for it.

2 Likes

I can teleport from Minotaur directly to Anomaly/Nexus :exploding_head:

[EDIT] I should of taken a photo/screenshot of the menu option that appeared in the Minotaur [Exocraft] quick menu it was an option that appeared after the camera icon, and when selected I teleported to the Nexus/Anomaly

I have tried to find/replicate it, but no luck I wonder if it was a glitch left by Dev’s as a shortcut.

Anyone else been able to find/do this ?

4 Likes

Huh, how do you mean?

There is this new quick menu option to travel directly back to the Nexus, maybe that’s what you chose?

Several fixes and quality of life improvements have been made to featured bases, including the ability to quickly return to the Space Anomaly (and your previous system) after visiting a base.

6 Likes

Thanks - yes must be, but how did I do it/find it in the first place - will try locate and replicate in today’s gameplay :nerd_face:

[EDIT - ok im wrong its just a return to Anomaly function if you teleported from the Anomaly Teleporter]i
.e. it only appears as a menu option from the desination after teleporting from the Anomaly.

Teleport back to Anomaly (nexus)

Tested this and found

• Anomaly must be in a different system than you
  • call up the main menu in game (on PC xbox controller i push down button on the 4way crosshair buttons)

The option appears, just scroll to it and select (icon is the anomaly symbol with a refresh/rotate/return arrow on it

Note it is not specific to the Minotaur, that just happened to be where i first saw and used it.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Hmmm…now just to add the controller combo key press for the “SuckerPunch” when ExoMech fighting becomes a thing…

5 Likes