The Lighter Side of NMS: Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Ha! NMS CGA edition! :smile:

3 Likes

Rescued a traveler. Their datapad remained behind.

11 Likes

A tear in the fabric of space-time-continuum…

11 Likes

Whoopsies… Captain must have been or asleep or something…

10 Likes

How is that freighter so big? I always had the impression that space stations were way larger.

3 Likes

Data.
Data!
Is that you?
Talk to me!!
:robot:

4 Likes

There’s nothing to compare its size to in space… Take your most agile starship and fly around either, the scale is completely unexpected.

4 Likes

Well, now we know. “And knowing is half the battle.” But seriously, if this doesn’t randomly happen, I wouldn’t have guessed the scale either. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clearly some non-Euclidan physics is going on when we enter these things.
(Even though this happened in Euclid :D)

4 Likes

Those pesky random generated names:

Soo China was a person all along… (ok, technically an “entity”)

So they settled here. Interesting.

And somehting now from Western Asia too

4 Likes

Riding these 8m tall beasts requires some serious balancing skills

9 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

The not so abandoned space station. (The middle one is the ship I arrived in, and I just bought the other exotic from a gek, that’s why there are 2 ships with no pilots here.)
Such a lively party in the dark!

8 Likes

This one is a gem! True art! :smile: But seriously, I laughed for minutes. Absolutely brilliant shot.

3 Likes

Thanks! I love forced perspective shots

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Glitches and Funny Pics: The Lighter Side

Yepp, this one is also brilliant! :blush: I found it a while ago while browsing the forum, some images loaded but most didn’t. This one did load, but I wasn’t able to reply because the whole thing timed out…

moved your pic to the new origins topic and thread

I see, thanks!
This was made before today’s update though, not that it really matters, it was not Beyond anyway, but Desolation.