The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Would you like a bottle of red to go with that scorching, storm-ridden, death-hole of a place?

13 Likes

Taking the S class for a little dip.

17 Likes

Quick! Get him off my ship!

12 Likes

this was odd i fell and fell after getting out of my ship… looked up and saw the underside of my Base floating in the air… I tried to jet pack out of the watery hell hole but had to give up. Panic set in i must admit…

!

13 Likes

Been there. No fun.
I don’t think my landing area was clear.

12 Likes

Whoops,missed a bit.
Just stayed missing and never filled in so I kept my distance.

10 Likes

Oh no! The fissure…it is following you! :scream: :wink:

3 Likes

Well I don’t know what this guy is thinking…

15 Likes

Can’t figure out how to upload a video of it but, it is pointed down and is moving around in a circle over and over again…I can interact with the ship’s captain. The background continues to spin creating a carnival ride effect. :crazy_face: And now he is trying to jet away with his thrusters engaged but, nope, he is stuck here.

6 Likes

I feel sorry for the pilot…

4 Likes

You won’t want that ship anyway…
I’m not sure what Geks eat for breakfast but its probably all over the dashboard now.

6 Likes

New Helmsman needed

10 Likes

11 Likes

Despite my S-class ships arriving normally & parked sensibly when I teleport home, my A-class ships end up through my back wall on the opposite side. I think I need a new valet.

9 Likes

Precision parking…but watch that first step!

13 Likes

I dont know if GUI hiccups are welcome here.

Seems thestranger must have very low self esteem as theyre clearly not able for negative responses.

I recall @Polyphemus having a similar occurence on PC. This popped up when I was going to visit some spacing guild COE’s and made a mistake on address, backed out and activated podium again instantly and it popped up for a split second, was able to wind back and pause via PS4 share button.

And no, I havent heard of “Dusting”. Whats that?

8 Likes

I posted something about this in the bug thread a while ago. It seems they haven’t fixed it.

7 Likes

I have been collecting my bad landing/parking pics…perhaps a new thread could collect other pilot’s dreadful driving!

1 Like

Dusting is something that people with no interest no life no computer skills and extremely good eyesight have as a way of feeling they are being Good.

5 Likes

My backpack went wacky on me :crazy_face:

7 Likes